i blamed gino

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.shutout » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:36 pm

but no, it was just my usual account fuckery for having too much crap on godaddy.

http://crackcrackskeet.com/ :lol:

User avatar 2.panamag8or » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:44 pm

My idiot BIL, instead if telling us that the chickens were out of feed, gave them cauliflower stalks and chili this morning... CHILI!

Been waiting all day to share this, whew.

User avatar 3.RIP » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:45 pm

eat the food Tina!

User avatar 4.Denver-Gator » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Gubment shutdown'd

5.HG 2.0 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 pm

It’s name is now Brown Snow

6.gatorbreeze » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Russian hackers.

7.shutout » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 pm

My idiot BIL, instead if telling us that the chickens were out of feed, gave them cauliflower stalks and chili this morning... CHILI!

Been waiting all day to share this, whew.
:lol:

8.Juggs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:26 pm

Hahahahahs.

One of my chickens got out q few days ago. The neohj or texted me to say she saw her. Can't find her anywhere when I'm looking, but she's shitting on my front porch while I'm gone so she's clearly trying to come back. Fuck chickens are stupid.

User avatar 9.panamag8or » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:04 am

Hahahahahs.

One of my chickens got out q few days ago. The neohj or texted me to say she saw her. Can't find her anywhere when I'm looking, but she's shitting on my front porch while I'm gone so she's clearly trying to come back. Fuck chickens are stupid.
Something (coyote, raccoon, bear... whatever) tore open the screen on the coop and ate one, while the rest got out. Idiot BIL puts a small log and half a cinder block over the hole.

Whatever it is has been back twice since then. The log/cinder block solution was no problem for it.

10.Juggs » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:32 am

Fox is my bet.

User avatar 11.panamag8or » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:13 am

Fox is my bet.
Never seen one out here, but I have heard coyotes.

User avatar 12.evs' Boytoy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Bobcats were our usual culprits. I had a few skins when I was a kid.

13.Tommy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Bobcats are bad mofos, had a giant one at my farm, he and i had a close encounter, looked like he was sizing me up, about shat myself.

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:42 pm

We got coyotes all over the place by me. Occasional bobcat too.

15.gatorbreeze » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:26 pm

We have a lot of coyotes over here. I'm still laughing at the chili. :lol:

User avatar 16.ufgators68 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:14 am

I shoot every coyote that I see. I have pulled off of the highway and shot them from the cab of my truck.

User avatar 17.evs' Boytoy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 am

I shoot every coyote that I see. I have pulled off of the highway and shot them from the cab of my truck.
While I do not disagree, this is so very Mississippi.

Wild hogs also receive this treatment. Fuck 'em.

User avatar 18.ufgators68 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:06 am

Yup. Fuck’em both.

19.Juggs » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:13 am

Fox is my bet.
Never seen one out here, but I have heard coyotes.
You never see foxes. Hence the sly expression. They can squeeze in anywhere and are sneaky bastards.

20.Tommy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm

I had one that for years would watch me mow at the nursery, he’d just sit and watch, odd.

21.Tommy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Years ago, my dad and i were coon hunting (4 legged), and got stuck. Walking to the barn to get the tractor, had a cougar scream, pretty damn close, only time i ever saw my pops scared, that was a freaky mf’n sound.

User avatar 22.angrigator » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:04 pm

I had one that for years would watch me mow at the nursery, he’d just sit and watch, odd.
Waiting for the mower kill....

User avatar 23.angrigator » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Years ago, my dad and i were coon hunting (4 legged), and got stuck. Walking to the barn to get the tractor, had a cougar scream, pretty damn close, only time i ever saw my pops scared, that was a freaky mf’n sound.
I’ve heard one scream before but from further away. Weird creepy scary sound. Dogs got scared and wanted in the house.

User avatar 24.panamag8or » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Chickens got out again. The dog somehow got into the neighbor's yard to chase them. My BIL still hasn't fixed the coop, I'd think he would care more about a free food source. Then again, all of his food is free... and his housing, internet, cell phone, etc.

All I heard when I met him was how he was a genius. Bullshit.
Dude didn't graduate high school because he forgot to turn in a paper. Sits on his ass watching homesteader shows, cartoons and Alaska vet shows.

25.Tommy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Good candidate for TGB
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else