egs living dangerously

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:30 pm

I did a bunch of xmas shopping on sunday including setting foot in a target, so when I did my grocery shopping on the way home was too tired to think and bought a premade salad. When I finished it I realized it was romaine.

And I'm still here, bitches.

2.gatorbreeze » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:32 pm

:lol: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

3.JookJoint » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm

I did a bunch of xmas shopping on sunday including setting foot in a target, so when I did my grocery shopping on the way home was too tired to think and bought a premade salad. When I finished it I realized it was romaine.

it appears the sketchy gas station food of your youth has prepared your system for all manner of danger

4.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:35 pm

it appears the sketchy gas station food of your youth has prepared your system for all manner of danger
hahaha its so true. I think I mentioned accidentally eating cheese that had sat out for 3 days in september, didn't even barf.

User avatar 5.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Slow release e coli is the most dangerous e coli.

6.JookJoint » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:42 pm

hahaha its so true. I think I mentioned accidentally eating cheese that had sat out for 3 days in september, didn't even barf.
aaaahahaha...I throw shit out way too early...at least that's what everyone who knows me says...leftovers are eaten the next day or thrown out...unless it's something like a Thanksgiving turkey or ham...

7.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:48 pm

aaaahahaha...I throw shit out way too early...at least that's what everyone who knows me says...leftovers are eaten the next day or thrown out...unless it's something like a Thanksgiving turkey or ham...
oh I hate day old poultry or fish. I am pretty serious about expiration dates on perishables.

I generally make questionable calls when traveling or just plain tired.

User avatar 8.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:52 pm

oh I hate day old poultry or fish. I am pretty serious about expiration dates on perishables.

Same on the last part, except for India. I ate NO raw fruits or veggies while in India. :lol: :lol:

9.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Same on the last part, except for India. I ate NO raw fruits or veggies while in India. :lol: :lol:
I hope I would be that careful, but I did once eat ice cream from a street cart in Tijuana

User avatar 10.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:57 pm

I hope I would be that careful, but I did once eat ice cream from a street cart in Tijuana
Your gut is begging for punishment if you eat raw veggies in India. Roll those dice, Indiana Evs.

11.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Your gut is begging for punishment if you eat raw veggies in India. Roll those dice, Indiana Evs.
in fairness my sister looked soooo good and skinny after her trip to india, though could barely lift her luggage

User avatar 12.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:10 pm

in fairness my sister looked soooo good and skinny after her trip to india, though could barely lift her luggage
Simultaneously shitting and booting does have some advantages, but you have to be willing to play the long game. Emaciation does have its up and down sides.

13.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Simultaneously shitting and booting does have some advantages, but you have to be willing to play the long game. Emaciation does have its up and down sides.
yeah she will have hella osteoporosis

User avatar 14.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:13 pm

yeah she will have hella osteoporosis
Mmmmmm...calcium supplements.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else