quick technology question

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.lil numby » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:42 pm

are there actually lunatics who intentionally turn off number lock

2.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:06 pm

surely the worst of all humans if so

User avatar 3.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:08 pm

are there actually lunatics who intentionally turn off number lock
Probably only the Phyllis's and Stanley's of the world.

4.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:09 pm

I think of all the characters on the office, Phyllis's passive aggressive fury over party planning seems the most hilariously true to life, at least of the places I've worked.

User avatar 5.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

I think of all the characters on the office, Phyllis's passive aggressive fury over party planning seems the most hilariously true to life, at least of the places I've worked.
Yeah, the side characters were often the best on the show.

And I'm coming around on Jim and Pam not always being the great people that many think they are. They were kind of mean and snarky and often bad co-workers. There's some funny Internet juice that paints Pam as the villain of the office.

6.lil numby » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:15 pm

And I'm coming around on Jim and Pam not always being the great people that many think they are. They were kind of mean and snarky and often bad co-workers. There's some funny Internet juice that paints Pam as the villain of the office.
ryan was pure malevolence personified

7.evil gator » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:16 pm

yeah obviously a few of their pranks were fun but for fucks sake enough do some work you complete loads

also office romances get so boring and annoying because there are always fights and navigating around people's "feelings" which I loathe

User avatar 8.99inNC » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Yeah, and this even more evident when he was shaking his head "no" to the camera when Jim was impersonating Kevin's Cookie Monster.

9.HG 2.0 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Toby the HR guy was the one that amused me
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else