Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

651.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:23 pm

it doesn't look like Dany and Jon are that freaked out they are related

User avatar 652.Irish Mike » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Forget it Evs, it's Westeros...

User avatar 653.DocZaius » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Gotta keep that Targaryen blood line pure.

654.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Forget it Evs, it's Westeros...
ahaha well played hobo

User avatar 655.RIP » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:52 pm

That's so Targaryen!

656.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:13 pm

That's so Targaryen!
hahaha

User avatar 657.DocZaius » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/06/george-rr- ... interview/
“It’s the end for a lot of people,” Martin says. “It’s not the end for me. I’m still deeply in it. I better live a long time because I have a lot of work left to do.”

User avatar 658.RIP » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:21 pm

“It’s the end for a lot of people,” Martin says. “It’s not the end for me. I’m still deeply in it. I better live a long time because I have a lot of work left to do.”
he said this while mainlining cheeseburgers.

659.Fishon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Is it too much to ask that grrm chain himself to his word processor with breaks only to walk on a treadmill, eat salads, or sleep until this series is fn done?

660.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Is it too much to ask that grrm chain himself to his word processor with breaks only to walk on a treadmill, eat salads, or sleep until this series is fn done?
nope

User avatar 661.Cus » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Bullshit George, it was the end for you 9 years ago when all of a sudden this thing turned into a money maker and all you had to do was show up at Comic Con.

User avatar 662.ufgators68 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Bullshit George, it was the end for you 9 years ago when all of a sudden this thing turned into a money maker and all you had to do was show up at Comic Con.
If he put out a new book now, I would have to go back and re-read the series. Been too damn long.

663.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 pm

yeah I'm not sure why I'd read a new Game of thrones book when I will know what happens this spring.

664.Juggs » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:38 pm

yeah I'm not sure why I'd read a new Game of thrones book when I will know what happens this spring.
I bought the book set to kill time and get all the details. I've been on book 1 for 6 months :lol:

665.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 pm

I bought the book set to kill time and get all the details. I've been on book 1 for 6 months :lol:
I watched season 1 and then wanted to know what happened so read the whole series. I don't think I would have otherwise

User avatar 666.DocZaius » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:09 pm

Hypothetically, the books could go in an entirely different direction, and they're entertaining in their own right. There's a lot of stuff in the existing books that never made it into the show.

667.evil gator » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Hypothetically, the books could go in an entirely different direction, and they're entertaining in their own right. There's a lot of stuff in the existing books that never made it into the show.
meh, wouldn't be that interesting if Jon gets eaten by a white walker and we know he doesn't

the books are fine but there are other books to read out there that are also good

668.Fishon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 pm

I watched season 1 and then wanted to know what happened so read the whole series. I don't think I would have otherwise
This was me as well. I feel really bad for the people who have been reading since the 90’s when the first book cane out

669.evil gator » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:40 pm

This was me as well. I feel really bad for the people who have been reading since the 90’s when the first book cane out
oh sure, Samwell

User avatar 670.ufgators68 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 pm

What the monkey said.

671.Juggs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:59 pm

It would behoove him to do just that, take the books in a different direction. He'd probably get additional readers out of it. The ending in the show is his ending, so it depends on where he wants to go with it. Finish the story, change it up....or ignore it in favor of other shit the Targuryen book.

672.Fishon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm

oh sure, Samwell
Hurtful and unnecessary

User avatar 673.DocZaius » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:31 pm

And now his watch is ended and he has to work at Wal Mart.

674.Juggs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Is that real? Or pre-got

User avatar 675.RIP » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 pm

just some fat guy that looks like Sam :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else