Gameday rituals/mojo

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:18 pm

so now that we are goodish again, do you have stuff you do to ensure a Gator win? for both Tennessee and LSU we got BBQ from a place near us, so we are planning to do that for the rest of the year, though will be out of town on vacation for UGA --sorry in advance. Also my husband drank heavily for LSU and MSU but not Vandy since it was so early but he started slamming when we got behind.

2.MoralityULack » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:23 pm

No. I don't think what I do affects the games.

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:26 pm

I have a helmet signed by several of the mid 90s Gators like Danny and Doering. That helmet goes to my BFF's house at the start of the season and stays. Everyone must touch the helmet and then we do a shot prior to kick.

4.Fishon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

My friends bought me an orange and blue “Gainesville” shirt when we moved away. It’s 4-0 so far this season.

User avatar 5.GFY » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

I try to slam my wife between the sheets the night before a game.

6.shutout » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

so now that we are goodish again, do you have stuff you do to ensure a Gator win? for both Tennessee and LSU we got BBQ from a place near us, so we are planning to do that for the rest of the year, though will be out of town on vacation for UGA --sorry in advance. Also my husband drank heavily for LSU and MSU but not Vandy since it was so early but he started slamming when we got behind.
good man. can we trade you for him?

7.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:32 pm

What I do know is..... she’ll never trade him for you...

8.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:33 pm

ahahaha he gets too mad too mad to post online.

User avatar 9.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:34 pm

My friends bought me an orange and blue “Gainesville” shirt when we moved away. It’s 4-0 so far this season.
I have a charcoal colored shirt with the angry Albert wearing the letterman sweater on it. I didn't wear it for UK because I went to the game. I think I've worn it for every other game.

10.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Mus and Mac pretty much destroyed all our shirts/hats

11.shutout » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:37 pm

What I do know is..... she’ll never trade him for you...
she's waaaay too old for me.

12.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 pm

thank god

13.shutout » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:46 pm

thank god
lemme slide into them twitter dm's girl!

... oh.

14.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:48 pm

thank god
lemme slide into them twitter dm's girl!

... oh.
:dc:

User avatar 15.DocZaius » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:50 pm

My daughter wears her Gators t-shirt, she refuses to wear a Gators dress or a cheerleading outfit. She's had it since the Colorado State game, so I guess we're 4-0 when she wears it. She wasn't wearing it when we were losing to Vanderbilt, and when she changed into it, we started scoring. So there it is. Proof.

16.evil gator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:52 pm

My daughter wears her Gators t-shirt, she refuses to wear a Gators dress or a cheerleading outfit. She's had it since the Colorado State game, so I guess we're 4-0 when she wears it. She wasn't wearing it when we were losing to Vanderbilt, and when she changed into it, we started scoring. So there it is. Proof.
your girl needs to wear this and my husband needs to drink...period.

17.PG. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:54 pm

I get high.

18.gatorbreeze » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 pm

User avatar 19.panamag8or » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Yeah, but does he threaten to kill people?

20.Fishon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:00 pm

We noticed in my house that the Gators played better when my son was out of the room. I would yell for him to come in on the big plays/tds. Perine coming up short just before half was our fault, he ran in when he heard me yelling. We got it cleaned up for the second half

21.gatorbreeze » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:22 am

We noticed in my house that the Gators played better when my son was out of the room. I would yell for him to come in on the big plays/tds. Perine coming up short just before half was our fault, he ran in when he heard me yelling. We got it cleaned up for the second half
:lol:

User avatar 22.RIP » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 am

I get high.
Same.

23.Supes44444 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:22 pm

The last two games, I was wearing a new gator hat. Both times we were behind, I switched to an older Gator hat and we came back and stomped them. We were down 18, put the hat on and then we started our comeback. My wife thinks I'm crazy but she acknowledged it worked.

24.evil gator » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Yeah, but does he threaten to kill people?
haha I finally told him about this and he won't shut up about it. Everytime I tell him to do anything he's like "what's gonna happen, gonna kick me off facebook"

25.evil gator » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:28 pm

The last two games, I was wearing a new gator hat. Both times we were behind, I switched to an older Gator hat and we came back and stomped them. We were down 18, put the hat on and then we started our comeback. My wife thinks I'm crazy but she acknowledged it worked.
exactly!

Thanks everyone. I knew there must be a lot of us doing shit to win. I will be out of the country for the UGA game, so I'm hoping everyone else maintains there deals.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else