Home/family general complaint thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.rynogator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Kids can't seem to load the dishwasher or even pay attention to see if dirty dishes are in it. Nope, dishes in the sink.
Kids can't seem to find the garbage can outside because the kitchen trash will overflow so the lid won't shut and yet.....it just sits there.
Kids can't completely do laundry. I'm constantly finding shit in the washing machine and/or dryer. Their towels smell like ass from souring.
Kids do not have the concept of running the vacuum. This is critically important with a newborn living among three cats and a dog. The hair builds up quickly.
Kids have no concept of working together to prep and cook meals. If I don't cook, there's a very real chance nobody will. Then they run out for fast food.

They've taken the living room and the hall. We've retreated to the master bedroom. We cannot get out. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.
Sounds like my house, except it's grown-ass adults. We don't have garbage service, so my in-laws let 6-7 bags collect in the dining room until my lazy-ass BIL gets his ass off the couch to take it to the dump, usually on a trip to dollar general, where they like to grocery shop.
And yet you still claim not to live in a trailer park

User avatar 27.evs' Boytoy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Damn. ryno outta nowhere.

User avatar 28.panamag8or » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Kids can't seem to load the dishwasher or even pay attention to see if dirty dishes are in it. Nope, dishes in the sink.
Kids can't seem to find the garbage can outside because the kitchen trash will overflow so the lid won't shut and yet.....it just sits there.
Kids can't completely do laundry. I'm constantly finding shit in the washing machine and/or dryer. Their towels smell like ass from souring.
Kids do not have the concept of running the vacuum. This is critically important with a newborn living among three cats and a dog. The hair builds up quickly.
Kids have no concept of working together to prep and cook meals. If I don't cook, there's a very real chance nobody will. Then they run out for fast food.

They've taken the living room and the hall. We've retreated to the master bedroom. We cannot get out. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.
Sounds like my house, except it's grown-ass adults. We don't have garbage service, so my in-laws let 6-7 bags collect in the dining room until my lazy-ass BIL gets his ass off the couch to take it to the dump, usually on a trip to dollar general, where they like to grocery shop.
And yet you still claim not to live in a trailer park
My MIL grew up poor and wears it like a badge of honor. Pretty sure she resents mrs. Pan for making six figures.

29.gatorbreeze » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Damn. ryno outta nowhere.
:lol: He hasn't posted in quite a while.

30.evil gator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:33 pm

ahahaha hi Ryno

31.lil numby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 pm

good lord, when did you move to harlan county?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else