egs gets on the change.org mailing list

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm

so I signed someone's petition on FB for some science museum, and got this email "wolf executions"
Washington state is going on a killing-spree of endangered wolves, and it must be stopped.

Over Labor Day weekend, a helicopter sniper gunned down the sole adult male wolf of the Togo pack. He was the devoted father to two pups seen in the video above. In a sick twist, the state admitted that killing him could force the remaining adult female to hunt livestock to feed the pups. In effect, the state has set her up to have conflicts with livestock, knowing they could kill her and the two pups next.

And now, the state is out to kill one or two wolves from the Old Profanity Territory pack. These wolves are living in the exact territory where the state slaughtered seven wolves from the Profanity Peak pack in 2016 – leaving just one female to fend for herself with three pups.

Time and again Washington's spineless state officials bow to the interests of a powerful few by putting the profits of the livestock industry above the well-being of wildlife.

So far 15 of the 19 wolf executions in Washington have been carried out at the bidding of a single cattle business. And the new kill order issued on the Old Profanity Territory pack would benefit the very same livestock operator.
he as a "devoted father" lol

User avatar 2.DocZaius » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 pm

so I signed someone's petition on FB for some science museum, and got this email "wolf executions"
Washington state is going on a killing-spree of endangered wolves, and it must be stopped.

Over Labor Day weekend, a helicopter sniper gunned down the sole adult male wolf of the Togo pack. He was the devoted father to two pups seen in the video above. In a sick twist, the state admitted that killing him could force the remaining adult female to hunt livestock to feed the pups. In effect, the state has set her up to have conflicts with livestock, knowing they could kill her and the two pups next.

And now, the state is out to kill one or two wolves from the Old Profanity Territory pack. These wolves are living in the exact territory where the state slaughtered seven wolves from the Profanity Peak pack in 2016 – leaving just one female to fend for herself with three pups.

Time and again Washington's spineless state officials bow to the interests of a powerful few by putting the profits of the livestock industry above the well-being of wildlife.

So far 15 of the 19 wolf executions in Washington have been carried out at the bidding of a single cattle business. And the new kill order issued on the Old Profanity Territory pack would benefit the very same livestock operator.
I wish change.org would stop sending me shit. I signed a petition once and it's never let me forget it.

3.Juggs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:30 pm

"leaving just one female to fend for herself"....uhhh, she's a fucking wolf, she'll be fine.

4.evil gator » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:56 pm

"leaving just one female to fend for herself"....uhhh, she's a fucking wolf, she'll be fine.
eating all that free cattle

its so ridiculous, the wolf has rebounded and should no longer be endangered, but people who like them because they're fuzzy won't let them be delisted.

5.Fishon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:08 pm

:nope: I'll bet both of those pups were university-bound, too
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else