Back again.

20180923_180707.jpg
20180923_180707.jpg (935.53 KiB) Viewed 285 times

2.9508 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:31 pm

Thought this was about Mary.

User avatar 3.Cus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Or Rand.

User avatar 4.Denver-Gator » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 pm

I'm kind of glad to see it. Maybe I won't consider watching golf a summer Sunday afternoon sedative next year.

5.PG. » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:25 pm

But he cheated on his wife...oh, he's not the pres so no big deal.

6.9508 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Only one party has made a federal case of it.

7.rampart » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:38 pm

oh, he's not the pres so no big deal
Cheating on his wife is the least of trumps transgressions. Besides, why must you bring politics into this?

User avatar 8.GFY » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:42 pm

No fucks to give.

9.Fishon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:41 am

oh, he's not the pres so no big deal
Cheating on his wife is the least of trumps transgressions. Besides, why must you bring politics into this?
whatboutism is a hallmark of trump and his followers. so is being a huge baby

10.MoralityULack » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 am

Fuck woods. Hes a POS.

And, since you brought it up, fuck that other guy that cheated repeatedly on THREEe wives. Hired hookers. Paid them off illegally with contributions. Is accused by 23 women of sexual misconduct. Attempted to rape at least two. Raped an ex wife. Was sued for raping a 13 year old girl at a pedophiles party. Backed a child rapist for senate, Bragged about sexually assaulting many women and how he was so rich they feared him and he was above the law. That of course aside from his frequent settlements for racist business practices, inciting violence against minorities, bankruptcies, scamming investors, scamming children, money laundering, taking money from the Russian mob, tax evasion, attempts to subvert the constitution on guns, freedom of the press and freedom of religion, his love for despotic regimes that torture and murder millions including the country that is ignoring his deal with them and may nuke us, obstruction of justice, collusion with the enemy, and obviously treason.

User avatar 11.GFY » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:25 am

Fuck woods. Hes a POS.

And, since you brought it up, fuck that other guy that cheated repeatedly on THREEe wives. Hired hookers. Paid them off illegally with contributions. Is accused by 23 women of sexual misconduct. Attempted to rape at least two. Raped an ex wife. Was sued for raping a 13 year old girl at a pedophiles party. Backed a child rapist for senate, Bragged about sexually assaulting many women and how he was so rich they feared him and he was above the law. That of course aside from his frequent settlements for racist business practices, inciting violence against minorities, bankruptcies, scamming investors, scamming children, money laundering, taking money from the Russian mob, tax evasion, attempts to subvert the constitution on guns, freedom of the press and freedom of religion, his love for despotic regimes that torture and murder millions including the country that is ignoring his deal with them and may nuke us, obstruction of justice, collusion with the enemy, and obviously treason.
He’s still the president :weirdlook:

12.MoralityULack » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:59 am

Fuck woods. Hes a POS.

And a personification of modern American Christian principles and morality.

13.rampart » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:55 am

Fuck woods. Hes a POS.

Reb doesn't care about any of that stuff... unless you do it to a fetus then it's on!!!

14.Tommy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Funny, the troll who cheats by using his wife to get minority status talks about the principles and morals of others.

15.Juggs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Funny, the troll who cheats by using his wife to get minority status talks about the principles and morals of others.
but he's not a Christian, so it's ok.

16.Tommy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:51 pm

He’d fit right in with some of the “christians” i know, the ones who act all high and mighty on Sunday, and are judgemental assholes the other 6 days.

17.9508 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:14 pm

He’d fit right in with some of the “christians” i know, the ones who act all high and mighty on Sunday, and are judgemental assholes the other 6 days.
Isn’t that sorta the same thing?

And no I’m not bashing Christians... well... maybe southern baptists.

User avatar 18.ufgators68 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Those assholes are fair game at any time.

19.Tommy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Seems like it, but i know many, if not most, in the church we attend who practice what they preach, so to speak, very contrary to the stereotypical Southern Baptist. Refreshing.

User avatar 20.Cus » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 pm

We are our own worst enemy.

Christians that is, not just Southern Baptists. I'm not Southern Baptist anymore but I was raised in that church as a child.

21.9508 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Seems like it, but i know many, if not most, in the church we attend who practice what they preach, so to speak, very contrary to the stereotypical Southern Baptist. Refreshing.
That was sorta the issue at the two churches I attended. They were big on “let he who is without sin cast the first stone...” then looking around and chucking that mother.

2 churches are hardly representative of an organized religion though. Glad yours is on track.

User avatar 22.GFY » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Reb doesn't care about any of that stuff... unless you do it to a fetus then it's on!!!
VDRamFart'd

23.Tommy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Our Pastor

User avatar 24.Cus » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 pm

That's good stuff Tommy, mine is the same way.

User avatar 25.Irish Mike » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:37 pm

As an atheist, i tend to only visit church for weddings and funerals. I went one Sunday when my buddy was playing guitar in the band for the first time.

Damn pastor or whatever he was got on stage and started talking about the evils of alcohol.

I think my wife set me up.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else