St Augustine tards

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Tommy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:26 am

Any of yall going to the music show there Sat? Baby girl got us tix for a Fathers Day present, Jason Isbell is worth seeing, imo.

User avatar 2.angrigator » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:57 am

No but I am going to see the Byrds Sweetheart of the Rodeo at Ponte Vedra Music Hall in December.

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:53 pm

No but I am going to see the Byrds Sweetheart of the Rodeo at Ponte Vedra Music Hall in December.
I saw Roger McGuinn and Chris Hillman separately in the last couple of years and both exceeded expectations. McGuinn did a solo Byrds retrospective with funny little stories between songs. Not usually my thing, but I went from a collectors perspective and it was actually great. Hillman had a kick ass band with people that had been with him for decades (Pedersen, Jorgeson,etc) They hit the essentials and played a lot from Hillmans last album (Produced by Tom Petty and containing some of his final work). One of my favorite shows and albums.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else