RIP (and/or MMJ/CCW tards)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 76.ufgators68 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:31 am

:hats-off: I'll have her check them out.

There is a store in Starkville that sells cbd oils but MSU's game is at home and it is Friday. Fuck all that traffic from those retarded fucks.

77.Juggs » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:34 am

The vast majority of CBD oil companies are snakeoil. It's an inconsistent product and you don't know where it's coming from. Realistically, they can assemble that shit in their kitchen and sell it online. A legit company is 3rd party tested, has certifications and shit, etc. An actual business.

User avatar 78.angrigator » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm

I just got a delivery of some dabbing material from CO. I was able to restrain myself yesterday to one session. With today’s rain I might just have to stay in and see how high I can get. :lol:

User avatar 79.ufgators68 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 am

I use a local made cbd, i think its the best ive found, and price is very good. Silver Moon Nutraceuticals in Hendersonville NC
She went with the salve, after reading reviews.

80.Juggs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:16 am

My card came in (electronically at least, hard card on the way).

Tomorrow, either 9 LB Hammer or Grandaddy Purple will be putting me to sleep. Now I have to find a good time day strain. I think the leaders out of my available options are Boss OG, Pineapple Express, and back to Super Sour Diesel.

User avatar 81.ufgators68 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:20 am

Apparently the cbd salve works pretty quickly. My wife hasn’t had a pain pill since yesterday morning.

82.Juggs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:34 pm

Apparently the cbd salve works pretty quickly. My wife hasn’t had a pain pill since yesterday morning.
Nice.

I may have gotten my card, but my Dr had the 12th on the start date. I go in and they see that. Doh. Come back Monday.

83.Juggs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Lawsuit officially taken before the judge to remove the ban on smoking weed as part of the MMJ. Governor says he'll be taking actions to remove the ban. The opposition retards said it's still harmful to smoke it ahd should remain banned.

Worst logic ever. Smoking cigarettes and cigars are harmful, but no one gives a fuck about that.

User avatar 84.RIP » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Yeah I don't understand it at all. You could allow flowers and just recommend the patient vaporize instead.

85.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:49 am

Yeah I don't understand it at all. You could allow flowers and just recommend the patient vaporize instead.
It just baffles me how anyone could honestly believe booze and cigarettes are fine, but weed is harmful.

86.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:57 am

It just baffles me how anyone could honestly believe booze and cigarettes are fine, but weed is harmful.
Fucking Republicans right?

User avatar 87.RIP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:00 am

Their logic seems to be "we already have cigs and booze so we don't need more bad stuff".

88.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:08 am

Their logic seems to be "we already have cigs and booze so we don't need more bad stuff".
Fine! Then get rid of cigarettes and keep weed.

User avatar 89.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:08 am

And add gambling!

90.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 am

And add gambling!
Yes! Add gambling and get rid of Baptists!

User avatar 91.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 am

Baptists give good head though.

92.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 am

Baptists give good head though.
Give em weed and gambling and the ex Baptist’s still will.

User avatar 93.RIP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 am

:lol:

94.Juggs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Official, actual weed unbanned and coming to dispensaries shortly.

95.52:20 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:36 pm

The legislature will be putting in bills for smokables this session. There is also big change in positions and it looks like they will be looking at decriminalizing recreational at a minimum and may move to full on legalization pretty soon.

96.Juggs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm

The legislature will be putting in bills for smokables this session. There is also big change in positions and it looks like they will be looking at decriminalizing recreational at a minimum and may move to full on legalization pretty soon.
It's amazing how stupid most of the country still is about this

User avatar 97.RIP » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:10 pm

The big win will come when we can legally grow. Weed will end up costing pennies when that happens.

98.Juggs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:09 pm

The big win will come when we can legally grow. Weed will end up costing pennies when that happens.
It needs to. Fuck big pharma. Though I'll say the weed didn't help me the way that ativan just did :oops:

99.9508 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:20 pm

You stoners are annoying enough without discussing your hybridization projects.

User avatar 100.RIP » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:41 pm

It needs to. Fuck big pharma. Though I'll say the weed didn't help me the way that ativan just did :oops:
the only drawback to that is when you die from withdrawals once your doc takes them away :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else