RIP (and/or MMJ/CCW tards)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

51.PG. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 pm

I guess if you don't have a source this is the way to go.

But I have a friend who has epilepsy and says it is so much cheaper to buy on the street due to the required dr visits every 6 months.

52.evil gator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:43 pm

good luck with your pot juggs

User avatar 53.RIP » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm

But I have a friend who has epilepsy and says it is so much cheaper to buy on the street due to the required dr visits every 6 months.
Not to mention black market pens are about 1/4 of the price on the street since they come from rec legal states. Once rec legal hits all prices will drop dramatically.

54.Juggs » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Not to mention black market pens are about 1/4 of the price on the street since they come from rec legal states. Once rec legal hits all prices will drop dramatically.
Yeah. The main thing is that MMJ is reliable and easy to get. You don't look around, wait for a source, etc. You just make a phone call for delivery or drive to the shop and you're done.

The prices aren't as bad as I thought for some. One dose at night, the vape cartridge will last 50 days or so for $35 on the 250mg.

User avatar 55.RIP » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:49 pm

I have a hunch that you'll start needing more as your tolerance goes up.

56.gatorbreeze » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Nice! Glad you found something that works and doesn't destroy your liver.
Yeah, I've got the 20:1 girl scout cookie to try tonight. Sampling everything my buddy has before I buy anything myself. My Dr appt to get the card is next Tuesday :eg2:

I'll try Super Sour Diesel later this week.
Good for you Juggs. I've got a good friend going through the process. :smoke:

57.JookJoint » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Yeah. The main thing is that MMJ is reliable and easy to get. You don't look around, wait for a source, etc. You just make a phone call for delivery or drive to the shop and you're done.

The prices aren't as bad as I thought for some. One dose at night, the vape cartridge will last 50 days or so for $35 on the 250mg.
...my main source delivers but can be flaky from time-to-time...

User avatar 58.evs' Boytoy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Juggs going hippie. From deer hunter to tree hugger. He'll be trading that tomahawk in for some bongos for the drum circle.

59.evil gator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Juggs going hippie. From deer hunter to tree hugger. He'll be trading that tomahawk in for some bongos for the drum circle.
whining about everyone's carbon footprint and how we can eat anything with a face

60.Juggs » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm

:leemshake:

black powder season starts the 20th :hatsoff:

User avatar 61.evs' Boytoy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm

OK, Willow.

62.Juggs » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 pm

OK, Willow.
It's awesome that the midget got to wave a wand in two completely different movies decades apart.

63.Juggs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:36 am

Disappointed with GSC. A cerebral experience is described. I get none of that. Just relaxed a bit. Weak sauce.

User avatar 64.RIP » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:41 am

Do more

65.Juggs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 am

Do more
I doubled up on it a couple hours ago. Meh, too late to wait around for it now :lol: . I’ll try the super sour diesel tomorrow. I think that’s the last of my freebie options.

66.Juggs » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:11 am

Super sour diesel made me a little anxious. Ended up having a couple drinks for the first time since the first gator game. Now I'm relaxed and about ready to hit the bed. Scratch that one off the lost.

67.Juggs » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:59 pm

30 minutes until my appt. WOOOOOO

68.52:20 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:44 am

I’m in Montreal, weed is legal tomorrow. I fly out midday. Quite the conundrum. Wish there were shops opening at midnight.

69.Juggs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Slooooow appt. Old lady dr was cool. 40mg a day prescription. I'll take it.

User avatar 70.panamag8or » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:36 pm

I’m in Montreal, weed is legal tomorrow. I fly out midday. Quite the conundrum. Wish there were shops opening at midnight.
There are. I saw video of people standing in line for weed at midnight.

71.52:20 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Fuck, I was searching the web and couldn’t find info
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else