RIP (and/or MMJ/CCW tards)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

401.Tommy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:06 pm

One thing ive learned about cannabis genetics, there’s very little proprietary strains, one breeders cut of skywalker maybe very different than the next breeders cut, its all over the place.

402.Juggs » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:09 pm

One thing ive learned about cannabis genetics, there’s very little proprietary strains, one breeders cut of skywalker maybe very different than the next breeders cut, its all over the place.
Oh I'm sure. I imagine there has to be some strong similarities, at least on the superficial level with shit like taste, scent, appearance. But surely the THC % and effects are going to vary.

403.Tommy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Going to a pretty high tech extraction facility today, they can pull put every cannabinoid, every terpene, etc, pretty interesting. I’ll ask them what makes the thc have the varying effect it has, I would think they can pinpoint that.

404.Juggs » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Man is this shit a racket.

The card lasts one year, but you have to renew every 7 months. $200 a visit, then you have to renew with the state as well, another fee. It gets expensive to get some sleep.

User avatar 405.RIP » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Yeah it really fucks up low income people.

406.Juggs » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:55 pm

The 7 month is so arbitrary, strictly for money no doubt

Legalize it ffs

407.gatorbreeze » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:25 pm

They just opened up a Med Men over here, 100% better experience than Trulieve. Clean, modern, and no waiting 30 minutes. Didn't have to take a number annnnnd the prices are lower!
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

408.Juggs » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Gainesville is big enough, and always busy, that there should be more options.

409.Tommy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Had good luck with 20:1 cbd to thc ratio, and the thc is THCa, non psychoactive until heated, which converts it to the psychoactive thc, delta 9 thc. In a tincture, it will amplify the effect of cbd, without getting you high. If you can get Papa and Barclay brand, their 30:1 tincture helps w sleep. Latest craze in hempster world is CBG, though no one can tell me why its the rage, latest shiny cannabanoid. Next one is CBN, same thing.

410.Juggs » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Trulieve seems to have really been pimping that delta stuff for full synergy effects or some such.

411.evil gator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Trulieve seems to have really been pimping that delta stuff for full synergy effects or some such.
I don't understand any of this

412.Juggs » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Not sure I understand it fully :lol: In general, the most health benefits come from utilizing all the plant has to offer. Not just getting stoned and not just CBD. There's a ton of different cannabanoids that aren't fully utilized until combined with others. Just like CBD is far more effective when it's combined with a little THC. "The synergy effect" is basically what they call it. The Delta shit is supposedly the most medicinally beneficial.

413.evil gator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:54 pm

peace be with you

User avatar 414.Panamag8or » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:41 pm

All this chemistry shit... I smoke a dugout, laugh at the tv and go to sleep. Easy peasy.

415.evil gator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:12 pm

All this chemistry shit... I smoke a dugout, laugh at the tv and go to sleep. Easy peasy.
this, I understand

416.evil gator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:32 pm

I don't engage a lot anymore, but thinking of before attending this https://hirshhorn.si.edu/exhibitions/ma ... ollection/

417.Tommy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Not sure I understand it fully :lol: In general, the most health benefits come from utilizing all the plant has to offer. Not just getting stoned and not just CBD. There's a ton of different cannabanoids that aren't fully utilized until combined with others. Just like CBD is far more effective when it's combined with a little THC. "The synergy effect" is basically what they call it. The Delta shit is supposedly the most medicinally beneficial.
Delta 9 is the form of thc that gets you high, THCa has to be heated to convert to delta 9. The THCa is the therapeutic thc that has the synergy with the other 100+ cannabinoids, without the high. Big difference in a full spectrum cbd tincture, and the cbd isolate, much better results w full spectrum. So far, I’ve avoided any noticeable psychoactive effect from my venture into cbd experimentation

418.Tommy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm

🤓

419.Juggs » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:52 pm

That sounds right :lol:

I've been thinking about trying the Delta line when I get my new card.

User avatar 420.RIP » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Liberty Health has flower Fridays where all flower is 10% off. They have some new strains in so I'm gonna treat myself when the doors open

421.Juggs » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:18 pm

I saw that. And restocks today at trulieve as well.

And my card expired last week, so I need to get a new one with my updated expiration date. I need to get on that soon but I'm broke :suicide:

User avatar 422.RIP » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Ho Lee shit the line was around the building but they are moving fast. Getting some mango, star killer, and Kush n cookies

423.Juggs » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Ho Lee shit the line was around the building but they are moving fast. Getting some mango, star killer, and Kush n cookies
Their website is dogshit though. Last I checked, no or indication of what the strains you're buying are.

User avatar 424.RIP » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Their website is dogshit though. Last I checked, no or indication of what the strains you're buying are.
they write it on a little white board near the counter at the location near me.

425.Juggs » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:55 pm

they write it on a little white board near the counter at the location near me.
That should be on a website. I'm not going to a store to see they don't have an indica I want

Oh and I got the member berry flower. I guess I'm just not the type that can enjoy the type of feeling weed gives me unless I'm ready to sleep. That's a hybrid I was hoping to use for daytime on occasion but it made me feel blah.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else