RIP (and/or MMJ/CCW tards)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:26 pm

The wife ever try the MMJ?

For what...Breeze? told me about your CCW not being renewed if you get a MMJ, that's apparently not true. HIPAA laws prevent that.

Doesn't mean the feds won't one day let your private medical records be shared like the liberals want, but for now, same to do both.

2.shutout » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

You don't want firearms / CCW issuance to be based on mental health history? That seems like a no-brainer.

3.gatorbreeze » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm

The wife ever try the MMJ?

For what...Breeze? told me about your CCW not being renewed if you get a MMJ, that's apparently not true. HIPAA laws prevent that.

Doesn't mean the feds won't one day let your private medical records be shared like the liberals want, but for now, same to do both.
That's interesting. Maybe I read it wrong. :169:

4.Juggs » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 pm

You don't want firearms / CCW issuance to be based on mental health history? That seems like a no-brainer.
Not when 99.9999% aren't going to shoot up a school because of a generalized anxiety, stress, insomnia or whatever people go to shrinks for.

5.shutout » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Not when 99.9999% aren't going to shoot up a school because of a generalized anxiety, stress, insomnia or whatever people go to shrinks for.
way to sacrifice schoolkids for the one in 10,000.

User avatar 6.RIP » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:01 pm

no she hasn't yet. i have no idea why.

7.Juggs » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:15 pm

way to sacrifice schoolkids for the one in 10,000.
Yes, I'll sacrifice a dozen or two school kids a year to preserve our freedoms and rights.

8.Tommy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 pm

MMJ?

User avatar 9.RIP » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 pm

MMJ?
Mary, Mother of Jesus.

10.PG. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Medical Marijuana Joint

User avatar 11.RIP » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Mystery Monkey Jam

User avatar 12.Irish Mike » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Massive massive juggs

User avatar 13.RIP » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Massive massive juggs
winner

14.PG. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Yep

User avatar 15.evs' Boytoy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 am

:lol:

16.Juggs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Got a pill from a dispensary through a friend, 1:1 cbd to thc, weak dose. Took an hour to kick in, had maybe a half hour of mild weird thoughts, wayyy outside the norm as I lay in bed...and passed the fuck out. 5 of 5 stars.

17.9508 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Good sleep would be really good for you right now. Find a way to make it happen?

18.Juggs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Good sleep would be really good for you right now. Find a way to make it happen?
We're working on it. Eventually he'll be able to get me a bottle and I can buy through him. Basically, I get it from one of my best friends who works here. He's friends with another coworker who's the one with the card. They talk and share stuff, but my friend doesn't want the other guy to know he's telling me their business :lol: But my buddy knows my issues, all of them, and is helping me out. He's trying to get a bottle that we'll share. We're hoping that works out or one of us will have to get the card and share, but we're both cautious about the future link between MMJ and our CCW :lol:

In the end though, if my only option is to risk the loss of my CCW, I'll do it for my health.

I feel great right now though. Made it through the withdrawal period, been low-carb for a couple weeks. Finally got some sleep. Going to hit up a meeting tonight.

19.9508 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:03 pm

We're working on it. Eventually he'll be able to get me a bottle and I can buy through him. Basically, I get it from one of my best friends who works here. He's friends with another coworker who's the one with the card. They talk and share stuff, but my friend doesn't want the other guy to know he's telling me their business :lol: But my buddy knows my issues, all of them, and is helping me out. He's trying to get a bottle that we'll share. We're hoping that works out or one of us will have to get the card and share, but we're both cautious about the future link between MMJ and our CCW :lol:

In the end though, if my only option is to risk the loss of my CCW, I'll do it for my health.

I feel great right now though. Made it through the withdrawal period, been low-carb for a couple weeks. Finally got some sleep. Going to hit up a meeting tonight.
Good. Keep it going.

20.Juggs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 pm

:hatsoff:

I may have to stop watching gator football though :suicide: :lol:

21.9508 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:40 pm

I understand. :lol:

22.Juggs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:46 pm

If it goes south, I'm cancelling sling. The only reason I've kept it is for football.

23.Tommy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:08 pm

I need to go to Not Throwing Shit at the TV Anonymous, these last 8 years of Gator Football...

24.Juggs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Yelling the first year or two of each regime was enough. After that I just shook me head and bitched in our game thread

25.Tommy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:32 pm

I’ve been saying I’m not going to watch the games, for about 8 years now, but I’ve watched every damn game.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else