The 78 page politics thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1826.HG 2.0 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Says the guy who proudly calls himself self "the king of debt".

Dumb economists. What do they know about economics.

Meanwhile, Trumps treasury secretary says the drop has nothing to do with the Fed. :bye:
And a billionaire knows nothing about economics, he’s a moron....

1827.9508 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Meanwhile, Trumps treasury secretary says the drop has nothing to do with the Fed. :bye:
Why would he know about the stock market? He made his money in real estate, and brand merchandising.

1828.MoralityULack » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Agreed

A billionaire who was given hundreds of millions illegally by his father (an arrested klansman who got his start by stealing government money meant for the poor), settled for repeated racist crimes as a slum lord, who went bankrupt repeatedly, and given hundreds of millions in seed money - went $900 million in the hole, proudly proclaims he is the king of being in debt, and went into money laundering with the US and Russian mafia and was was given $400 million more by somebody (Russia?), mostly ran of late by selling his name to other peoples buildings and scams, and now they are tearing it off as fast as possible. He wont show his taxes because of his known illegal tax practices so we dont know what he is really worth. It now seems likely a big part of his wealth was a creation of self promoting lies like his presidential tweets.

Here is my praise for you today. I am 100% certain even you could take hundreds of millions of illegal dollars and make a profit instead of winding up a billion in debt. Because this countries laws pretty much guarantee if you are rich you can get richer - if you are not a moron. If I had to pick between you and Trump to invest my money it wouldn't even be a question. With all sincerity, I would pick you.

User avatar 1829.Denver-Gator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 pm

What you liberals don't realize is, just like the election, there are many people, even on this board, that support trump, and think he is doing a good job, but don't post about it, in order to not be attacked for it. By the party of tolerance.
Uh huh.

Clearly liberals don’t understand that millions of people voted for trump and millions still support him.

Feel free to support him. It’s America, not sure why, on a discussion board you fear questions about your support.
He's afraid to tell you it's the hat!!!!
Washington (CNN)Rapper Kanye West met Thursday with Donald Trump, telling the President in an Oval Office meeting before reporters why he supports the Republican.

"There was something about putting this hat on that made me feel like Superman," West said, as part of an extended soliloquy that spanned topics from his mental health to prison reform to what kind of plane Trump should fly in.
West also said the President is on a "hero's journey."
"Let's stop worrying about the future, all we have is today," West said, commenting on his own presidential ambitions. "Trump is on his hero's journey right now. He might not have thought he'd have a crazy mother-f***r like me (supporting him)."

1830.evil gator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm

it is ridiculous the amount of shit Kanye gets for being willing to talk to Trump though.

he has always been an odd dude, and everyone was fine with that until he wears a hat.

I'm sure trump isn't surprised when a crazy mofo supports him though

1831.rampart » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

“Hero’s journey” :lol: now trump’s like fn skywalker

User avatar 1832.Irish Mike » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm

You're finally coming around!

1833.MoralityULack » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:04 pm

it is ridiculous the amount of shit Kanye gets for being willing to talk to Trump though.

he has always been an odd dude, and everyone was fine with that until he wears a hat.

I'm sure trump isn't surprised when a crazy mofo supports him though
Not sure where this comes from. I have always thought he was an unhinged jackass. I don't think I have ever heard a kind word about him. I think if you asked most people what they think of when you say Kanye they would say attacking a woman for accepting an award.

Kanye is desperate for press. Trump wants to show A black person ANY black person likes him. The funny part is you know that Trump is going to spend 12 hours in the shower trying to get the black off.

1834.rampart » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 pm

Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

1835.gatorbreeze » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 am

Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:
:lol:

1836.9508 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:56 am

Damn you Obama!

1837.Gino » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Churchill was a piece of shit warmonger
So basically a typical Brit.

I wonder when they went from being conquer the world assholes to liberal cunts.
kikes

1838.Gino » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Damn you Obama!

jewish lies. figures a pussy like you would trust the AP...fucking queer.

User avatar 1839.Denver-Gator » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Speaking of Hypocrisy:
Yesterday Obama campaigned with JayZ & Springsteen while Hurricane Sandy victims across NY & NJ are still decimated by Sandy. Wrong!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012

User avatar 1840.DocZaius » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Speaking of Hypocrisy:
Yesterday Obama campaigned with JayZ & Springsteen while Hurricane Sandy victims across NY & NJ are still decimated by Sandy. Wrong!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012

User avatar 1841.Irish Mike » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:08 pm

User avatar 1842.RIP » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 pm

User avatar 1843.GFY » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:11 pm

1844.rampart » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:12 pm

This will piss Gino off
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else