Off to Europe

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm

User avatar 27.GFY » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Check his IP. I think he is full of shit.

28.PG. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Probably going to epcot.

29.Juggs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Probably going to epcot.
Haven't been there since middle school field trip. I'd really like to go as an adult. I'd like to take the kid, but I'd also like to go without a kid to do the around the world beer tour :lol:

User avatar 30.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

I'm going fishing... when I finish painting my boat.

31.lil numby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 pm

"painting my boat"

User avatar 32.RIP » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:04 pm

I'll take shit that never happens for a billion.
The clue: Jabberdave recently took one of these.
A bath?
Correct answer but you forgot to phrase it in the form of a question.

User avatar 33.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:07 pm

The clue: Jabberdave recently took one of these.
A bath?
Correct answer but you forgot to phrase it in the form of a question.
I put a question mark at the end! :eg: :eg:

User avatar 34.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 pm

"painting my boat"
Yes. Painting my boat. It is stripped down to bare metal right now and mother nature has decided to bring the rain for the next three days.

35.lil numby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:09 pm

¿bañera?

36.lil numby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:10 pm

"painting my boat"
Yes. Painting my boat. It is stripped down to bare metal right now and mother nature has decided to bring the rain for the next three days.
don't forget to shine the bell

User avatar 37.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:15 pm

"painting my boat"
don't forget to shine the bell

38.PG. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Probably going to epcot.
Haven't been there since middle school field trip. I'd really like to go as an adult. I'd like to take the kid, but I'd also like to go without a kid to do the around the world beer tour :lol:
I had not been in ages and went last year. Hurricane knocked out my power so stayed at a cheapo hotel and bought a pass by mortgaging my home.

Luckily I hit the food and wine festival. It is the time to go although not on the weekend. In addition to the usual food offerings there are kiosks from additional countries. Small servings so you can sample a bunch. And each has an alcoholic offering. :numby:

39.gatorbreeze » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Probably going to epcot.
I had not been in ages and went last year. Hurricane knocked out my power so stayed at a cheapo hotel and bought a pass by mortgaging my home.

Luckily I hit the food and wine festival. It is the time to go although not on the weekend. In addition to the usual food offerings there are kiosks from additional countries. Small servings so you can sample a bunch. And each has an alcoholic offering. :numby:
Congrats on the grandkid!
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else