MIL

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 51.GFY » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm

so the funeral went off as well as can be expected, no bloodshed. We got the few things we wanted-little cabinet, a few paintings and a candy dish.
ebay?

52.HG 2.0 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 pm

oh haha shit I am PRETTY sure my MIL was romantically involved with her clergyman, he started to cry while speaking during the service (how often does that happen) and said multiple times she "changed his life." she wasn't all that nice or special, so I am going with sleeping together. I wonder if I am the only one to notice.
This made me laugh :oops:
Me too

User avatar 53.GFY » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 pm

oh haha shit I am PRETTY sure my MIL was romantically involved with her clergyman, he started to cry while speaking during the service (how often does that happen) and said multiple times she "changed his life." she wasn't all that nice or special, so I am going with sleeping together. I wonder if I am the only one to notice.
STD?

54.evil gator » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 pm

I’m glad for your husband it was minimal drama. When my dad passed my sister showed her ass big time. We didn’t talk for years. That just made things worse for Mom.
yeah people can be giant dicks. My aunt and uncle shit on my mom and me (age 12) after my grandmother died.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else