Official Fuck Auburn game thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

126.Supes44444 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 pm

That was the best fucking ending to that game. Just watching him look in his glove and slouching over. :lol:

Oh, and fuck Auburn

User avatar 127.angrigator » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:12 pm

That works unless someone quotes him.............

Actually you are good as no one ever thinks what he writes is quote worthy.

128.gatorbreeze » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:00 pm

BWHAHAHAHA! FUCK THE AUBURNITES! On to Omaha!
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

129.evil gator » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:19 pm

That was the best fucking ending to that game. Just watching him look in his glove and slouching over. :lol:

Oh, and fuck Auburn
with all our banners behind his crying ass

User avatar 130.RIP » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm

We stole home from FSU in the exact same way a few years ago. I love Sully.

131.GFY » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Took that loss for Auburn pretty hard, huh?
Abortion has never about "choice" It's about escaping the consequences of your choices by taking all choices away from another human being.

132.GFY » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:28 pm

We stole home from FSU in the exact same way a few years ago. I love Sully.

Brilliant.
Abortion has never about "choice" It's about escaping the consequences of your choices by taking all choices away from another human being.

User avatar 133.ufgators68 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 pm

And then you have Buddy Reed doing it without the trickeration.

User avatar 134.DocZaius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:03 pm

In other "fuck Auburn" news, that Auburn softball player who got into a sissy fight with Tim Walton last year just got busted for shoplifting in Ocala:

http://jail.marionso.com/Details.aspx?InmateRID=4258513

5'10", 200 lbs. That's a big girl.

User avatar 135.RIP » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 pm

In other "fuck Auburn" news, that Auburn softball player who got into a sissy fight with Tim Walton last year just got busted for shoplifting in Ocala:

http://jail.marionso.com/Details.aspx?InmateRID=4258513

5'10", 200 lbs. That's a big girl.
She seems to be doing well.

136.Fishon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 pm

one more note from last night. maybe this only bothered me, but every time Eduardo Perez (from SOW) spoke, it sounded like he had a damn hot dog shoved in his fat face

User avatar 137.RIP » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 pm

one more note from last night. maybe this only bothered me, but every time Eduardo Perez (from SOW) spoke, it sounded like he had a damn hot dog shoved in his fat face
Yes, like he just drank a big glass of milk. I hate people with that type of voice. Joey Diaz is similar. CLEAR YOUR FUCKING THROATS YOU ANIMALS :eg:

138.GFY » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 pm

He had Mike Martin’s hotdog shoved in it.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else