Krauthammer next

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 2.RIP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:12 pm

No idea who this is but I read his goodbye. Sad.

3.gatorbreeze » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Really smart dude. Has at least one book out.

User avatar 4.Cus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Kraut's a good one in so much that he's a thinker, not a bombast. Plus the guy's overcome a LOT of adversity in his life but in the end, nobody gets out alive.

5.Juggs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:33 pm

If i offer myself I wouldn’t leave a note. I’d leave a clue, like a scavenger hunt, that lead to another clue. And so and so on. And like 3 years later you finally find out. But only as a few words are released each week.

6.gatorbreeze » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Kraut's a good one in so much that he's a thinker, not a bombast. Plus the guy's overcome a LOT of adversity in his life but in the end, nobody gets out alive.
Amen on the adversity! He's the kind of guy you could have some drinks with and talk politics without any raised voices. Or caps lock.

7.Fishon » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Sounds very healing to your loved ones, juggs

8.gatorbreeze » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Sounds very healing to your loved ones, juggs
:lol: :lol:

User avatar 9.RIP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm

If i offer myself I wouldn’t leave a note. I’d leave a clue, like a scavenger hunt, that lead to another clue. And so and so on. And like 3 years later you finally find out. But only as a few words are released each week.
:lol: let me know and I can help leave the clues.

10.Juggs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:56 pm

I’m not sending them to the dildo store :lol:

User avatar 11.99inNC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Fuck cancer. That is sad. Really bright guy.

User avatar 12.RIP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:01 pm

I’m not sending them to the dildo store :lol:
That's only the 1st stop though. There they will find a pissed off squirrel with a hollowed out dildo. After they beat the squirrel to death they will find a map with the next location on it.

13.Juggs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:02 pm

This has potential

User avatar 14.RIP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:07 pm

The map will lead to Hogan's. There you will find a busty bartender. The clue is tattooed under her left boob.

15.HG 2.0 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:08 pm

That was a tough thing to read....

User avatar 16.RIP » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:09 pm

The clue is a link to a local Chinese restaurants Yelp page. After you leave enough negative reviews the owner will give you the next clue in order to stop the poor ratings.

17.MoralityULack » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:36 pm

That was a tough thing to read....
I heard a song off the last Gregg Allman album yesterday. It reminded me that I bought the album and listened to it once. Its very good. But listening to someone's farewell is not my idea of entertainment.

User avatar 18.GFY » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Krauthammer is a Great conservative thinker. He will be missed.

19.Gino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:57 am

Atta boy. That's how the fuck you die! Good Job Charlie!!!. You take it like a fucking man.You have a freak fucking diving accident, become a quad; then you sit in misery like this guy on a in a wheelchair, on an obvious fucking ventilator since the Ford Administration.. become a prolific writer, TV star and a real intellect, then you let time/God/what the fuck ever take you out, and write this to millions of people that saw you in a media setting and adored you. Thanks Chuck.

20.Supes44444 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Yeah, I always liked Krauthammer. Super intelligent. I like how he's been pretty critical of every administration as well.

21.shutout » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Atta boy. That's how the fuck you die! Good Job Charlie!!!. You take it like a fucking man.You have a freak fucking diving accident, become a quad; then you sit in misery like this guy on a in a wheelchair, on an obvious fucking ventilator since the Ford Administration.. become a prolific writer, TV star and a real intellect, then you let time/God/what the fuck ever take you out, and write this to millions of people that saw you in a media setting and adored you. Thanks Chuck.
You know he's Jewish, right? :lol:

22.Gino » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:41 am

Yes.

User avatar 23.Cus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:45 am

My dad liked some black people...but not very many.

User avatar 24.DocZaius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:54 pm

One-of-the-good-ones'd

25.evil gator » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:28 pm

I never realized he was paralyzed.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else