New style political shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.shutout » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Whoever it was who always hates on Bill Clinton.. way to be proven right yesterday. :D

2.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:05 pm

No shit. Shows the ego big time.

3.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Latest attempt to undermine the rule of law.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics ... index.html

4.evil gator » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Trump continues to kill the economy:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... spartanntp

5.shutout » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Tech employment rose %17 in Atlanta YOY. in. fn. sane. I got shitty web developers looking to make $120 an hour right now.

6.evil gator » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Tech employment rose %17 in Atlanta YOY. in. fn. sane. I got shitty web developers looking to make $120 an hour right now.
yeah instead of people making their resumes stand out, our job postings have to stand out or no one good applies. a few years ago were getting people with Master's and 10 years experience applying for coordinator positions. Its nuts.

User avatar 7.RIP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:12 pm

i could develop the web shittily for $115/hr. Just sayin.

8.HG 2.0 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm

yeah instead of people making their resumes stand out, our job postings have to stand out or no one good applies. a few years ago were getting people with Master's and 10 years experience applying for coordinator positions. Its nuts.
Wait, I thought trump was killing jobs? We were heading to the worst unemployment since 29 ...so I was told in the other thread

9.evil gator » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Wait, I thought trump was killing jobs? We were heading to the worst unemployment since 29 ...so I was told in the other thread
its bound to happen...might not be til another D takes becomes president

10.Tommy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Blah blah Nazi blah blah Racist Blah blah I’d suck Hillary’s dick blah blah Christians scare me blah blah I’m cheating the govt blah blah I love Gino blah blah [/vd]

11.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:37 pm

its bound to happen...might not be til another D takes becomes president
This guy thinks it will be a little sooner.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bridgewa ... ing-2018-6

12.evil gator » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 pm

business insider just published a report on a "study" that narcissists have thicker eyebrows

13.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:40 pm

business insider just published a report on a "study" that narcissists have thicker eyebrows
I trust redstate for my eyebrow News.

14.rampart » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Am I wrong to think we are in trouble if another recession hits with fed interest rates being 1.75%? There's really not much lower you can go with that to stimulate the economy. Wasn't there big interest rate drops after the 09 crash?

Feel free to tell me how stupid I am

15.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Am I wrong to think we are in trouble if another recession hits with fed interest rates being 1.75%? There's really not much lower you can go with that to stimulate the economy. Wasn't there big interest rate drops after the 09 crash?

It’s not a great position to be in. But beats the hell out of where we were

16.Juggs » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:43 pm

:shock:

17.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 pm

What. The base rate was what? 0? .25? At least there is some easing that can be done now. Albeit not enough to really jolt the system.

18.rampart » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:07 pm

What. The base rate was what? 0? .25? At least there is some easing that can be done now. Albeit not enough to really jolt the system.
I think he thinks you are saying the economy is better off because of trump or something.

But we are talking about this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SKCN1G72PI

19.Juggs » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:15 pm

I’m pretty much drunk, I don’t know wtf is going on :lol:

20.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 pm

I think he thinks you are saying the economy is better off because of trump or something.

But we are talking about this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SKCN1G72PI
Trump hasn’t done a damn thing that has impacted the economy positively beyond sign the Tax Cut.

Evs is quick to point out he undid obama’s Job killing regs, but the overwhelming majority of those regs weren’t enforced because of legal challenges so no real change occurred.

The tax cut was expected to create a bump short term and begin causing issues later (2-5 years) and so far, there has been a bump, but nothing near the 5% GDP growth promised.

Also, the tariffs are just starting so the impact will show in 6-9 months. I was hoping trump would take the Chinese offer today, claim a victory where there really wasn’t any and back down. Instead he and the chuckle heads formerly known as pubs decided to have a meeting to shore national defense by cutting off Chinese investment in us companies.

Don’t get me wrong the concept is worth exploring. But not by the choad that tried to save ZTE. He clearly doesn’t get what China is doing that hurts our nation if he thinks it’s a good plan to help ZTE.

Ultimately the problem is the pub party has decided anything g that “owns libs” is good policy because it makes elites angry. The failure to adhere to any sort of party ideology will cause problems later for the party, and the country. But it’s all good because VD gets angry and types manifestos here.

21.Juggs » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:30 pm

So basically my prediction is proving to be true....Trump is ineffective all around and isn’t positively or negatively effecting the country in the long term.....

22.9508 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 pm

So basically my prediction is proving to be true....Trump is ineffective all around and isn’t positively or negatively effecting the country in the long term.....
No. He is coming up with heaps of bad ideas. (Leaving the TPP, fucking up NAFTA, getting a trade war started, undermining Obamacare and then not fixing it. suggesting we Nationalize the 5G network, undermining our allies, undermining the rule of law.) but bad ideas don’t immediately cause problems so idiots say “look... nothing’s happening... see!”

Each of those things listed above will negatively impact the US. But it will take time. Insurance premiums will go up 25+ percent later this year as a direct result of eliminating the penalty on not having insurance, pubs will say this was a forgone conclusion, even though every other source says otherwise. In something like 9 months (tarrifs) will cause issues. In 5 years (shit tax policy) to be noticed. Hell the one thing about Trump being re-elected that will be hilarious is watching him try and pin all his idiocy on Obama. Which you will agree with because “libs”.

23.rampart » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:57 pm

No. He is coming up with heaps of bad ideas. (Leaving the TPP, fucking up NAFTA, getting a trade war started, undermining Obamacare and then not fixing it. suggesting we Nationalize the 5G network, undermining our allies, undermining the rule of law.) but bad ideas don’t immediately cause problems so idiots say “look... nothing’s happening... see!”

Each of those things listed above will negatively impact the US. But it will take time. Insurance premiums will go up 25+ percent later this year as a direct result of eliminating the penalty on not having insurance, pubs will say this was a forgone conclusion, even though every other source says otherwise. In something like 9 months (tarrifs) will cause issues. In 5 years (shit tax policy) to be noticed. Hell the one thing about Trump being re-elected that will be hilarious is watching him try and pin all his idiocy on Obama. Which you will agree with because “libs”.
Yeh, I don't know how he got "trump isn't affecting anything" out of that

User avatar 24.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:01 am

25.gatorbreeze » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 am

:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else