CBD

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.shutout » Tue May 15, 2018 6:56 pm

any of yall try this? it seems like pure snake oil, but it's legal in GA. i'm not even sure what it's supposed to do.

User avatar 2.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 pm

What is it? Fake weed?

3.shutout » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm

What is it? Fake weed?
Non-THC derivative from hemp/weed plants. Supposed to help with anxiety and seizures, various other nonsense. Basically all of the other chemicals in a weed plant that aren't THC. :beatsme:

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm

5.Juggs » Tue May 15, 2018 7:25 pm

What is it? Fake weed?
Non-THC derivative from hemp/weed plants. Supposed to help with anxiety and seizures, various other nonsense. Basically all of the other chemicals in a weed plant that aren't THC. :beatsme:
I think that's legal in Florida now, too. I heard there's a couple dispensaries in Archer Rd area, but it's crazy expensive.

6.shutout » Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

What is it? Fake weed?
I think that's legal in Florida now, too. I heard there's a couple dispensaries in Archer Rd area, but it's crazy expensive.
The pilates teacher ex is convincing me to try some. It is retarded expensive, but.. she's hot.

User avatar 7.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Jebus, you fucking degenerates, just eat fucking bath salts and be done with it.

8.Juggs » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

The pilates teacher ex is convincing me to try some. It is retarded expensive, but.. she's hot.
I just want try weed again but my sources suck :weirdlook:

User avatar 9.RIP » Tue May 15, 2018 7:47 pm

I haven't tried pure CBD yet but people swear it helps for pain/inflammation and anxiety. Could be broscience or snake oil.

User avatar 10.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

I haven't tried pure CBD yet but people swear it helps for pain/inflammation and anxiety. Could be broscience or snake oil.
Is it that Spice shit that makes you go crazy?

User avatar 11.RIP » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Is it that Spice shit that makes you go crazy?
No, that's fake weed. CBD is the part of weed that counteracts the psychoactive effect of THC.

User avatar 12.RIP » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Also for the love of God would some ACR tard hook Juggs up with some damned weed.

User avatar 13.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Also for the love of God would some ACR tard hook Juggs up with some damned weed.
I'd always heard that Gainesville Green was good stuff.

User avatar 14.panamag8or » Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Me, too.

User avatar 15.angrigator » Tue May 15, 2018 8:53 pm

:bicycle:

16.JookJoint » Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

hahahaha

User avatar 17.RIP » Wed May 16, 2018 3:19 am

Pan too

18.Tommy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am

CBD is amazing for pain, it’s really a great anti inflammatory
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else