College Risk game tournament

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 5:33 pm

This is getting quite a bit of run on AA today:

Anyone interested should join Florida's team in a CFB based game of risk that's being run through Reddit which is surprisingly really fun. We've already eliminated some of our rivals (FSU and Miami) but we need help now to get rid of UGA and ultimately try to win the whole game (it's probably going to last a long time though).

The rules are here:

And people post the suggested targets for florida players here every afternoon:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaGators

2.shutout » Tue May 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Elevator conversation this AM was a couple of 20-somethings discussing how they'd just pitched a new idea to ESPN: Boxing mixed with chess. 3 minute rounds, then a few turns of chess. Match is over at checkmate or knockout. :rolleyes:

User avatar 3.RIP » Tue May 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Elevator conversation this AM was a couple of 20-somethings discussing how they'd just pitched a new idea to ESPN: Boxing mixed with chess. 3 minute rounds, then a few turns of chess. Match is over at checkmate or knockout. :rolleyes:
"What about a game like quidditch but instead of wizards and witches riding brooms it's just muggles riding horses and instead of scoring goals they just run around a track"

4.9508 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:47 pm

"What about a game like quidditch but instead of wizards and witches riding brooms it's just muggles riding horses and instead of scoring goals they just run around a track"
Better yet, play quidditch... but the audience can shoot the players.

User avatar 5.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Better yet, play quidditch... but the audience can shoot the players.
I like where this is going..

User avatar 6.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:02 pm

tl; dr

User avatar 7.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 7:07 pm

tl; dr
ts;dr (too stupid; didn't read) is also acceptable.

User avatar 8.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

tl; dr
wouldn't know, because...tl; dr

User avatar 9.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm

tl; dr
I find you much more congenial in the mornings than in the afternoons.

I blame meetings and/or conference calls.

User avatar 10.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 7:47 pm

:lol: :lol: Actually, I posted that 100% because I thought it was funny. I'm actually in a pretty good mood.

User avatar 11.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol: Actually, I posted that 100% because I thought it was funny. I'm actually in a pretty good mood.
And it was. 8-)

User avatar 12.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm

And it was. 8-)
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else