Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.GFY » Mon May 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Not kidding

:goodbye:

User avatar 2.RIP » Mon May 14, 2018 4:58 pm

who? /me

jk i know who she is

3.Gino » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Looks like the old Amityville Whore bit the dust!!

User avatar 4.DocZaius » Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm

She wasn't pretty enough to be Lois Lane. There. I said it.

5.Gino » Mon May 14, 2018 5:19 pm

You woulda fucked her when she was homeless and toothless...admit it ...

User avatar 6.Cus » Mon May 14, 2018 5:20 pm

7.Gino » Mon May 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Mouth looks a little clownie in that pic...

User avatar 8.RIP » Mon May 14, 2018 5:32 pm

"pics.wikifeet.com" wtf

9.shutout » Mon May 14, 2018 5:33 pm

late 70's-early 80's had a thing for those aw-shucks leading lady types.. Shelly Duval also comes to mind. And... Dustin Hoffman.

User avatar 10.DocZaius » Mon May 14, 2018 5:35 pm

late 70's-early 80's had a thing for those aw-shucks leading lady types.. Shelly Duval also comes to mind. And... Dustin Hoffman.
Shelly Duvall in The Shining was downright homely. Can't look past that snaggletooth.

11.shutout » Mon May 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Shelly Duvall in The Shining was downright homely. Can't look past that snaggletooth.
Never forget..

User avatar 12.RIP » Mon May 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Yeah she is very hard to look at.

13.evil gator » Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 pm

it was funny in the 70s there was no requirement to be good looking at all to be in films

User avatar 14.Cus » Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

it was funny in the 70s there was no requirement to be good looking at all to be in films
So what you're saying is....there's no correlation between looks and talent?

User avatar 15.GFY » Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm

So what you're saying is....there's no correlation between looks and talent?

Look at Julio Jones. That’s one talented ugly muthafucka.

16.MoralityULack » Mon May 14, 2018 6:44 pm

When she was young she was pretty enough and had loads of crazy which can be appealing in a way. I guess I think of her more in terms of being one of Thomas McGuanes co-conspirators who fits in my pantheon just below Hunter Thompson.

User avatar 17.Cus » Mon May 14, 2018 6:46 pm

When she was young she was pretty enough and had loads of crazy which can be appealing in a way. I guess I think of her more in terms of being one of Thomas McGuanes co-conspirators who fits in my pantheon just below Hunter Thompson.

She looked like the type who would die of consumption shortly after falling in love during the 19th century.

User avatar 18.RIP » Mon May 14, 2018 6:52 pm

"consumption" :lol: I know it's a horrible disease but for some reason the word makes me laugh.

19.rampart » Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Mouth looks a little clownie in that pic...
Love that joker

20.HG 2.0 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Yeah she is very hard to look at.
She drove Jack plum crazy....if he’d survived, his defense in court would be .... "dammit man, just LOOK at her"

User avatar 21.Irish Mike » Mon May 14, 2018 8:34 pm

And she had sizable cans for a thin broad.

22.evil gator » Mon May 14, 2018 8:47 pm

ahaha Mike

23.gatorbreeze » Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm

:lol: yes..yes she did.

User avatar 24.GFY » Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 am

NSFW
SpoilerShow
Image [/spolier]

25.Gino » Tue May 15, 2018 10:15 am

NSFW
SpoilerShow
Image [/spolier]
Great
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else