No Orange and Blue game thread?

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Fuck auburn

27.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:05 pm

And neither QB impressed me. Franks was high on a bunch of throws. High throws = picks.

Franks was Franks.

28.Supes44444 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Both QBs did some good things and both did some bad things..it's a spring game. I think Trask is the better all around QB. I think Franks gets the nod because of the in game experience though.

29.Cus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 pm

It was fucking free! Exactly one dude chose to sit in the North End Zone. Trask is the man, if not him then the FR. Fuck Franks, he is awful. Brandon Powell jokes were made on every kickoff. Our new punter is bad-ass. We were asked to stop dropping f-bombs at the rate of 300 per minute, but apparently "F Auburn" wasn't a good substitute either. Pepsi still sucks. RB's did look beastly. We had a lot of 4 and 5 wide, which was nice. TE's did things and were tackled by LB's, which was odd.
Wouldn't go nearly so far as to call Trash the man but he was/is better than Franks. Only thing FF did that stood out was the runs.

Johnny's little brother is indeed a bad ass.

Yes, yes it does (Perpsi)

30.GFY » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Frank's still has indecision problems. Dude is like a deer in headlights when it comes to play QB.

User avatar 31.RIP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Agree with all on Franks. Dude couldn't hit a wide open guy on the sideline. Trask also looks kinda crappy. Jones has the biggest upside.

32.Cus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Agree with all on Franks. Dude couldn't hit a wide open guy on the sideline. Trask also looks kinda crappy. Jones has the biggest upside.
Franks ran better, Trask threw better and seemed to make better decisions. EJones is the future and depending on how he progresses during the offseason the future may come sooner rather than later.

33.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 pm

I just hope jones gets to redshirt this year and learn

34.GFY » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 pm

If Franks and Trask shit the bed this fall for the battle of starter, hell throw Toney back in the mix. I think the kid can play QB in the SEC.

User avatar 35.angrigator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 pm

If Franks and Trask shit the bed this fall for the battle of starter, hell throw Toney back in the mix. I think the kid can play QB in the SEC.
He’s hurt every third play. You’re an idiot.

36.Cus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 pm

I just hope jones gets to redshirt this year and learn
That's the ideal sitch but it may not come to pass. If Feleipe Trask gets hurt Jones will have to be ready.

37.Cus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Toney won't ever be a QB at Florida or for Dan Mullen.

He can however be an All SEC receiver.

User avatar 38.angrigator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 pm

I agree with this.

39.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

I’m not totally given up on Franks/Trask, they have had shit coaching up until just recently. I really don’t give a f who it is, it could be Syn for all I care, just give us a decent qb, with our backs, and D, decent qb play gets us a lot better, we’ll if the O line shows noticeable improvement. Cautiously optimistic.

40.shutout » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Jones or bust.

41.GFY » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 pm

I agree with this.
I dont, dickheads

42.Supes44444 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Wait, you think Toney can be an SEC caliber QB? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

43.Cus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 pm

8-)

44.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 pm

It’s Reb, dont act so surprised

45.GFY » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:13 am

Yeh, I actually do. He played solid in last years o&b game. Hell, he would have played better than Franks than last year.

46.evil gator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Yeh, I actually do. He played solid in last years o&b game. Hell, he would have played better than Franks than last year.
coaches are so dum, why don't more of them move players out of position!

47.Supes44444 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Well shit reb. I guess we need to fire Mullen and let you make the shots. I'm glad you want a 5'11" WR playing QB for us.

48.GFY » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Well shit reb. I guess we need to fire Mullen and let you make the shots. I'm glad you want a 5'11" WR playing QB for us.
I guess Drew Breeze and Russell Wilson should move to WR since they are too short to play QB.

49.Supes44444 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm

I guess Drew Breeze and Russell Wilson should move to WR since they are too short to play QB.
ok Reb. Again, there's a reason he's not considered a QB any longer. And under 6' QBs don't generally make it. He's a great wildcat option though. That's about it.

50.GFY » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 pm

ok Reb. Again, there's a reason he's not considered a QB any longer. And under 6' QBs don't generally make it. He's a great wildcat option though. That's about it.
Okay Bro.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else