Pan, blue, Dave

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Get your shit together. Can’t let Irish go another 10 years of blaming everyone else :lol:

User avatar 2.panamag8or » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Hey, I gave him 2 choices... ball is in his court.

3.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Parking lots don’t have alcohol :beatsme:

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm furiously texting with the niece to arrange a kid exchange in Wildwood tomorrow. I told her I'm feeding them breakfast and then I'm rolling south. She better have her worthless ass there on time.

5.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Yeah given the situation I didn’t really mean you :lol:

User avatar 6.panamag8or » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Parking lots don’t have alcohol :beatsme:
Yeah, but stores do. There are also these newfangled devices called "coolers" that allow you to actually transport alcohol to various places, where you can then drink it.

Or, you can set up a meet at a bar... I'm fine with whichever, except he'll have kids.

7.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm

I’m too lazy for the cooler routine

User avatar 8.Irish Mike » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 pm

I guess the commuter lot works. I WILL have a cooler. Probably an insulated bag actually that I'll just throw away before going into the game. My kids have been in bars before, so i don't give a shit,as long as their age doesn't keep them out.

9.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:42 pm

No idea on these bars. One hand id say yes. But it’s a gator game and you’d be Fucking stupid to not let adults in :lol:

Fuck it commuter lot, I’ll just get a fast food cup and dump in booze.

10.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:42 pm

No idea on these bars. One hand id say yes. But it’s a gator game and you’d be Fucking stupid to not let adults in :lol:

Fuck it commuter lot, I’ll just get a fast food cup and dump in booze.

User avatar 11.panamag8or » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 pm

I guess the commuter lot works. I WILL have a cooler. Probably an insulated bag actually that I'll just throw away before going into the game. My kids have been in bars before, so i don't give a shit,as long as their age doesn't keep them out.
Put your PM notices on... it's the only way we have to find you. :lol:

User avatar 12.Irish Mike » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Just look for the tall, fat, bearded longhair in sunglasses and a ratty cowboy hat.

User avatar 13.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Welp, I'm off to hell. I hope I have enough beer. though, step dad has a metric shitton of booze.

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Welp, I'm off to hell. I hope I have enough beer. though, step dad has a metric shitton of booze.
You should be ok with all that booze.

User avatar 15.panamag8or » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Just look for the tall, fat, bearded longhair in sunglasses and a ratty cowboy hat.
Okay, and once we find blue, how do we find you?

User avatar 16.panamag8or » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Seems before I get there, I have to meet James Bates at the jort bus, to give him peanuts and a shirt.

17.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 pm

So fucking annoyed. Come home to an open garage door.m, which means an open house. Wire shorted again. Smoker was delivered. Sweating my ass off putting it together but it requires 2 people so I stopped. Fuck this shit.

Sweating my ass off for an hour is too much after drinking a few schooners.

User avatar 18.Irish Mike » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Fucking squirrels

User avatar 19.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Niece agreed to meet in Wildwood at 11. I may make it.

20.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 pm

My parents are coming over near lunch tomorrow. As long as I’m not pulled in to helping them move more furniture I’ll run up there.

User avatar 21.angrigator » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:28 am

I should walk thru there around one. Fly the TGB trademarked flag and I’ll find you.

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Look for the smoke from the trash fire. Then you can say "the beacons are lit! The rednecks call for aid!"

23.Juggs » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Look for the smoke from the trash fire. Then you can say "the beacons are lit! The rednecks call for aid!"
:lol:

I drank too much last night :oops:

24.shutout » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Just woke up.. in my truck, in the sun center parking lot. I think I made out with at least one lesbian last night. I love this fucking town.

25.shutout » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Just woke up.. in my truck, in the sun center parking lot. I think I made out with at least one lesbian last night. I love this fucking town.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else