Things I still haven't learned as a spouse

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.99inNC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:15 pm

T-minus 28 months until NC is bathing in a cistern while being fed red grapes dipped in MDMA.
Don't forget two lesbians and a power tool.
Like Brazzers lesbos or Home Depot on a Saturday morning?

27.GFY » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:30 pm

:lol:

Great work here.

28.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Don't forget two lesbians and a power tool.
Like Brazzers lesbos or Home Depot on a Saturday morning?
Hmmm..excellent question. The Brazzers will likely look better but the Home Depot ones could knock out that leaky faucet afterwards.

29.HG 2.0 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:38 pm

It was funny to me because her and my son were gone all day on a trip and she came back to a super clean house.
ALL THE LAUNDRY DONE. Folded and put in baskets or kids' respective rooms so they can put it away on their own. Like she asks them to do as well when she does it. Baseball uniform laid out.
DISHWASHER EMPTY. SINK EMPTY.
Dog fed.

Because I forgot to put something back in her car and I didn't make lunches (when they said they wanted to buy) she got pissy. Now granted she's tired as fuck. It's why I just apologized and said I'd take care of it when I get home. After I worked all day, coached our kid's ball game and have been out for over 12 hours. (I left out that last sentence) :lol:
Sorry.....

(I laughed)

User avatar 30.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 pm

not going to miss this kind of shit...
Come to the dark side, Jook.

31.evil gator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:56 pm

my husband is lucky he is 5000 miles away right now, I opened the drawer with office supplies to find some tape and found he'd stuffed all sorts of unopened mail in there-bills that still need to be paid, credit card offers, a report on our AC system. that drives me nuts.

32.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:05 pm

That sounds responsible :lol:

33.newmexigator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:26 pm

jesus stick to schlinks you freaking snowflake

34.lil numby » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

wives...eh, fellas?

User avatar 35.99inNC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:15 pm

It was funny to me because her and my son were gone all day on a trip and she came back to a super clean house.
ALL THE LAUNDRY DONE. Folded and put in baskets or kids' respective rooms so they can put it away on their own. Like she asks them to do as well when she does it. Baseball uniform laid out.
DISHWASHER EMPTY. SINK EMPTY.
Dog fed.

Because I forgot to put something back in her car and I didn't make lunches (when they said they wanted to buy) she got pissy. Now granted she's tired as fuck. It's why I just apologized and said I'd take care of it when I get home. After I worked all day, coached our kid's ball game and have been out for over 12 hours. (I left out that last sentence) :lol:
Sorry.....

(I laughed)
:lol: :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else