Next march on Washington?

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.9508 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:57 pm

This is messed up, but not sure it rises to the level of National demonstrations

http://europe.newsweek.com/florida-stud ... ing-882638

User avatar 2.evs' Boytoy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 pm

IN!

3.HG 2.0 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Wow

User avatar 4.Irish Mike » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:20 pm

This is an outrage!

5.9508 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:26 pm

IN!
Me too! /southern

6.Juggs » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 pm

There's a lot of stupidity on both sides of this. She was mortified? There's no way at 17 in this day that you can be so naive is to think going to school without a bra on and your nipples poking through isn't going to draw some kind of reaction. Whether that is from boys pointing and commenting and hitting on her or the teachers' reaction. How can she be mortified by this, but not the reaction that is 100% guaranteed to have been gotten from the boys at school. I call bullshit.

And now the boys are going to take a beating from feminists because they do exactly what teenage boys will always do when they see something like that. Act like teenage boys. You decide not to wear a bra to school around all those boys, deal with the fucking consequences.

7.HG 2.0 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:38 pm

There's a lot of stupidity on both sides of this. She was mortified? There's no way at 17 in this day that you can be so naive is to think going to school without a bra on and your nipples poking through isn't going to draw some kind of reaction. Whether that is from boys pointing and commenting and hitting on her or the teachers' reaction. How can she be mortified by this, but not the reaction that is 100% guaranteed to have been gotten from the boys at school. I call bullshit.

And now the boys are going to take a beating from feminists because they do exactly what teenage boys will always do when they see something like that. Act like teenage boys. You decide not to wear a bra to school around all those boys, deal with the fucking consequences.
I think the mortified part came when the nurse said to put band aids on.....I think that was a bit much

8.Juggs » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:42 pm

I think the mortified part came when the nurse said to put band aids on.....I think that was a bit much
Sure it is. But it's not like the teacher told her to put on bandaids in front of the class. It was guaranteed to be in privacy in the nurses station. The only reason any of this is known is because she has to play the feminist card because they're teaching kids to be offended and run to the media with every perceived injustice.

9.evil gator » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 pm

poor whatever that guys name was

10.Tommy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 pm

I wonder if flaps was ever asked to put a bra on his back boobs?

11.Cus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:04 pm

So much this.

As a Christian I try very hard not to be judgmental of other people's lack of common sense...

But sometimes I fail badly:
Speaking to Buzzfeed, the 17-year-old’s mother, Kari Knop, said the incident is another “disgusting example of a double standard" that "shows how our culture body-shames women."

She added: "If a boy was staring at her nipples that long, why was he not spoken to or punished?"
Bottom line: the young lady in question KNEW it was going to get a reaction. She was counting on it.

12.9508 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Asking her to jump up and down was across a line to me.

13.Cus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Ehh...ummm...YEAH IT WAS!

14.Juggs » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Stupid mom. A woman posted this in response to one of the girls on twitter talking about women being stigmatized. It's so damn stupid. It has nothing to di with body shaming.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29258/wa ... =mattwalsh

User avatar 15.Irish Mike » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

I was fine with that, but they went too far when they poured a pitcher of water down the front of her shirt.

16.9508 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm

I was fine with that, but they went too far when they poured a pitcher of water down the front of her shirt.
The exercise was causing her to overheat.

17.Cus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:15 pm

The exercise was causing her to overheat.
The teenage boys too.

18.shutout » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 pm

If a dude goes to school with no underwear is it OK to ask him to tape his wang to his leg? Maybe helicopter a bit when he's done to make sure it's working?

19.Juggs » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:24 pm

If a dude goes to school with no underwear is it OK to ask him to tape his wang to his leg? Maybe helicopter a bit when he's done to make sure it's working?
If he's wearing short shorts and his dick falls out, sure. Bad example though, as many people wear boxers and there's no difference in visibility between boxers and free balling :lol:

20.9508 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 pm

If he's wearing short shorts and his dick falls out, sure. Bad example though, as many people wear boxers and there's no difference in visibility between boxers and free balling :lol:
Brought to you by the Juggsian Institute for crotch studies.

21.evil gator » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 pm

love it when you guys talk about peeping wangs

User avatar 22.DocZaius » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Reminds me of this:

23.evil gator » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 pm

well except there aren't pants commonly sold like that.

24.Cus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 pm

well except there aren't pants commonly sold like that.
In Doc's mind they are.

25.GFY » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:19 am

:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else