Hot Ones

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

51.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Haven't gotten to that one yet.

User avatar 52.ufgators68 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Sean Evans must be a little fucker. Scarlett looks like she could take him out.

User avatar 53.evs' Boytoy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Sean Evans must be a little fucker. Scarlett looks like she could take him out.
He must be pretty damn short then because she's not tall.

54.Supes44444 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:58 pm

A buddy of mine ordered this and I will tell you, I think the worse of them, taste-wise and the lasting burn is Da' Bomb.

User avatar 55.RIP » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:01 pm

yeah da bomb is terrible. Give me some good ol Tabasco Habenero. It's only around 10K on the scoville and has a great taste. You can get a gallon of it on amazon for $40.

56.shutout » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:03 pm

yeah da bomb is terrible. Give me some good ol Tabasco Habenero. It's only around 10K on the scoville and has a great taste. You can get a gallon of it on amazon for $40.
I could drink chipotle Tabasco all day.

User avatar 57.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Some things always were doused in original Tabasco (oysters, gumbo) and always will be by me.

There is a local company called Yellowbird that makes a habanero and a serrano (which I use a bit like relish or green hatch chile salsa.) Chipotle Tabasco for darker things like meat. There is a taco place called Taco Deli that has a beloved sauce called Dona Sauce. It is made only from jalapenos, garlic and oil but after puree comes out creamy. I use that for dipping.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

58.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:30 pm

She's only 5'3"...it's funny how movies always makes people look so much taller. She seems taller in Avengers. Probably because most action stars are nearly midgets.

Those pants are fugly and not flattering to her shape. She's still hot.

Every person on the show says da bomb is the worst. I'd almost like to try it one day

User avatar 59.DocZaius » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:42 pm

User avatar 60.RIP » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm

That shit won't load for me :gaah:

61.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Now that i've watched it....she seems fun.

62.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:54 pm

That shit won't load for me :gaah:
Loads fo rme, but I didn't need to click to know exactly the moment they were talking about. Those babies bounced :lol:

63.Supes44444 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:08 pm

She's only 5'3"...it's funny how movies always makes people look so much taller. She seems taller in Avengers. Probably because most action stars are nearly midgets.

Those pants are fugly and not flattering to her shape. She's still hot.

Every person on the show says da bomb is the worst. I'd almost like to try it one day
It is absolutely the worst. I would rather eat TBs sweaty sock than eat that shit again.

64.Juggs » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 pm

I'd love to try the ones they do, all of them. Especially Los calientes. But they're $10 bottles for something I probably wont like

65.Supes44444 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:06 pm

I'd love to try the ones they do, all of them. Especially Los calientes. But they're $10 bottles for something I probably wont like
Yeah. There's so many over 8 seasons. I have been lucky to try the season 8 lineup. And I've had a few from earlier seasons that I didn't realize were featured at times.

66.Supes44444 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:07 pm

When it comes down to it, Da Bomb is probably the spiciest of season 8. Even the last dab one isn't as bad. I think once they get to Da Bomb, the last two just adds to the pain. If they took the last dab before Da Bomb, it wouldn't be as bad.

User avatar 67.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Halle m'fing Berry.

Fuck, she's hot.

User avatar 68.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Correct.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 69.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:32 pm

And pretty tough too. That shit is 40 times hotter than Daves insanity sauce. 3000 times hotter than tabasco.

User avatar 70.Cus » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:54 pm

I could drink chipotle Tabasco all day.
You haven't?

71.Tommy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Years back, mid 90s, I got a bottle of Dave’s Insanity “Special Reserve”, came in a coffin box, had to sign a release to order it. Completely useless, was almost pure capsaicin, but was good as a novelty, was funny how well “not sure you want to try this, it’s probably too hot for you” suckered people into trying it

72.Juggs » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Years back, mid 90s, I got a bottle of Dave’s Insanity “Special Reserve”, came in a coffin box, had to sign a release to order it. Completely useless, was almost pure capsaicin, but was good as a novelty, was funny how well “not sure you want to try this, it’s probably too hot for you” suckered people into trying it
A coworker at my last job has a hot sauce in stores around the SE, Micanopy Gold. A very good sauce. He liked to play jokes, too. A long ass time ago, around 98-99, I had the second half of my publix sub in the work fridge. He coated the entire bottom half in Dave's Insanity. I could have killed him...I was so fucking miserable. And he ruined my sub of course.

73.Juggs » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Also, the Halle Berry episode was great. Insanely hot and aged so well. And she took every one of those wings like a champ, great personality too
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else