Driving/Work/General bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1226.evil gator » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:32 pm

they're delicious cookies filled with caramel, if you put them over a hot drink the caramel melts.

1227.Juggs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm

That sounds....delicious.

User avatar 1228.RIP » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:43 pm

i have no idea what a stroopwafel is
I think it was a Nazi officer

User avatar 1229.evs' Boytoy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:04 pm

:lol:

1230.GFY » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm

and the cunt just threw shit in a box with no care to breakable shit. If it was breakable, it was broken. Except those stupid fucking mugs. Most pissed about my ceramic bull terrier, which is damn hard to find the one I had.
Take pictures of the broke items and send them an invoice. Fuck’em

1231.shutout » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 pm

The light to turn into work skipped us 3 times and my headphones snapped in half when I went to put them on. :eg:

User avatar 1232.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm

The light to turn into work skipped us 3 times and my headphones snapped in half when I went to put them on. :eg:
What? :ko:

1233.shutout » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

What? :ko:
They're just cheap plastic garbage. The headband literally snapped in half. POS.

1234.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:06 pm

20 fucking minutes I wait in line to get into the school. Our direction is packed and waiting. The cunt crossing guard let's a coulme of us in. The other direction had zero wait and she kept just letting all them through.

User avatar 1235.Cus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

20 fucking minutes I wait in line to get into the school. Our direction is packed and waiting. The cunt crossing guard let's a coulme of us in. The other direction had zero wait and she kept just letting all them through.
At least they're not mentally handicapped.

1236.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 pm

At least they're not mentally handicapped.
My experience says she is.

1237.Tommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:57 pm

You should start a FB ruckus about it

User avatar 1238.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Was in the mountains for 4 days. Came back to work today. Fuck that noise.

User avatar 1239.Cus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 pm

You should start a FB ruckus about it
Except let us know ahead of time on this one.

1240.Juggs » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

I bought star anise at Fresh Market...I almost always throw away my receipt on the way out. It never made it into the bag, which naturally I don't notice until at home :eg:

1241.52:20 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 am

Wtf did you buy?

1242.9508 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 am

A spice that tastes a bit like licorice.

Dude is a full on spice fag.

User avatar 1243.RIP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:07 am

I figured it was a butthole tattoo

1244.52:20 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:18 am

Pasty?

1245.9508 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:19 am

I figured it was a butthole tattoo
Well....

1246.Juggs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 am

A spice that tastes a bit like licorice.

Dude is a full on spice fag.
:lol:

Making a chinese chili oil as part of an "authentic" szechuan beef recipe.

1247.52:20 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am

Authentic Chinese dishes do require butthole

User avatar 1248.99inNC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:41 pm

8 am meeting: 3 of 7 required attendees couldn't attend. Still had meeting.
8:30 meeting: 3 of 8 required attendees couldn't attend. Still having meeting.
9 am meeting: 3 of 8 required attendees schedule to to not be there. Not changing meeting.
11 am meeting. Small meeting. Only 4 of us scheduled to be in there. 2 can't meet. The organizer wants to still have it with him and I. Although the tech SME and the manager on my team can't make it and they are the 2 that really need to be on the call.

On all 4 of these meetings, they will now require an ADDITIONAL meeting due to the absences of the required attendees. Their input is necessary. Why do people love to fucking meet so often? Go get some fucking work done.

1249.9508 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:53 pm

9 am meeting: 3 of 8 required attendees schedule to to not be there. Not changing meeting.
11 am meeting. Small meeting. Only 4 of us scheduled to be in there. 2 can't meet. The organizer wants to still have it with him and I. Although the tech SME and the manager on my team can't make it and they are the 2 that really need to be on the call.

On all 4 of these meetings, they will now require an ADDITIONAL meeting due to the absences of the required attendees. Their input is necessary. Why do people love to fucking meet so often? Go get some fucking work done.
I feel your pain my friend. Had a meeting yesterday where the host kept asking me questions that were 100% in the domain of a person not on the call. I finally asked how many more times we were going to ask me questions that “Bob” needed to answer in hopes of a miracle occurring?

User avatar 1250.99inNC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:07 pm

I feel your pain my friend. Had a meeting yesterday where the host kept asking me questions that were 100% in the domain of a person not on the call. I finally asked how many more times we were going to ask me questions that “Bob” needed to answer in hopes of a miracle occurring?
Exactly. I am fucking sick of answering for other people with different jobs and completely different points of view. Like this call right now. It's called our "Global Leaders" call. Two of the fucking three remote people can't be on and they are the ones that have 5 of the 6 agenda items. Why? Why??! Just, why?

I honestly am convinced that some people just love to hear themselves talk and they need social interaction.

Those of you work remotely, answer honestly...do you just need to talk to people to keep from going crazy? Can't you just enjoy the time back in your schedule when a meeting gets cancelled/reschedule? :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else