Driving/Work/General bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1101.99inNC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Been trying to book a big meeting with people for a couple months. 2 people continue to be unavailable and say to move it. Finally move it and I needed to reschedule by a week.

Difficult person who is main cause of move for MONTHS: "Why did this move again?"

Fuck you.
we are possibly merging with other orgs and people are nervous. one guy has asked to meet for lunch with me numerous times, i throw out dates and he never gets back to me.

I will be sure to put in a good word for you bud
:lol: :lol:

User avatar 1102.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:51 pm

On the monthly 2-hour call where the one guy doesn't realize that it's not for him to ask dozens of questions, but he does it every time.
And on cue, he says, "And I'm sorry, I hope you don't think that I'm hijacking here..." And yes, we do think you are, because you are. You do it EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

1103.52:20 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:12 pm

On the monthly 2-hour call where the one guy doesn't realize that it's not for him to ask dozens of questions, but he does it every time.
And on cue, he says, "And I'm sorry, I hope you don't think that I'm hijacking here..." And yes, we do think you are, because you are. You do it EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Make a fake gmail account and tell him to stfu

1104.9508 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Or, jump on the call right away and say “let me hijack this call before (jackass) does. Because we know he will shortly.”

User avatar 1105.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Oh, don't think I haven't though of something similar in my more manic moments. :lol:

User avatar 1106.RIP » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Brace yourself: spam MMS is a thing now.

User avatar 1107.99inNC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:03 pm

I love dude who walks up to a conversation and decides to not wait for context to weigh in with his opinion and then decides to amend what he's saying multiple times, but continues to talk anyway.

"Oh, I didn't know that was part of this."
"Oh, this is a different situation, well then..."
"I gotcha now, well, what you should do..."

Hey, shut the fuck up. You walked up, insinuated yourself into the conversation and no one asked for your input. If you want to know why you haven't made "Associate Director" yet, it's because you lack the emotional intelligence the role requires. Read the fucking job description again, dickhead.

1108.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Disgusting eaters. This guy is like a pig. Noisy and fast.

1109.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Kill him! Kill him with fire!

1110.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Kill him! Kill him with fire!
If it were legal, I'd make Hitler look like a bitch.

1111.evil gator » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:49 pm

so I tend to not want to take Dale along to any meetings because he speaks out of turn and creates problems/more work. as I think I've mentioned I'm doing two jobs while people who pay me decide who to hire in a very complicated way. but I had to take him along because he's going to have to babysit some fed govies at this upcoming meeting because I'm too busy and he needed to meet them. I should have muzzled him because he looks at me and asks in front of them and my boss if we are doing this really complicated time consuming workshop that I am putting off because I can't til we hire someone. I managed to change the subject then told him to never speak in meetings again later, but still! effing Dale.

but then we get back in the office and I reach for these choc covered peanuts none of us can stop eating and he swats at my hand I love him again. Dammit!

User avatar 1112.99inNC » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:37 pm

so I tend to not want to take Dale along to any meetings because he speaks out of turn and creates problems/more work. as I think I've mentioned I'm doing two jobs while people who pay me decide who to hire in a very complicated way. but I had to take him along because he's going to have to babysit some fed govies at this upcoming meeting because I'm too busy and he needed to meet them. I should have muzzled him because he looks at me and asks in front of them and my boss if we are doing this really complicated time consuming workshop that I am putting off because I can't til we hire someone. I managed to change the subject then told him to never speak in meetings again later, but still! effing Dale.

but then we get back in the office and I reach for these choc covered peanuts none of us can stop eating and he swats at my hand I love him again. Dammit!

User avatar 1113.99inNC » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Today and tomorrow, all-day planning meetings from 9 am to 4 pm. Working on an 18-month plan. My boss and her boss. A bunch of other client-facing drones, product managers and my director counterparts. Each supposed to present a short powerpoint. And then allow our boss's boss to do his normal verbal masturbation for the duration of the time, which is a lot of time for this son of a bitch to torture us.

Fuck me dead.

1114.Tommy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Ahh, home office, very limited interaction w the home ofc drones, set my schedule, travel if i want to. Nice not being self employed for a change.

1115.evil gator » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Good stuff! My acting boss was finally named permanent boss and I was so excited I hugged her 3 times.

also got yesterday off due to snowstorm, which we didn't expect to dump as much as it did, so I didn't take my computer home.

User avatar 1116.ufgators68 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Heard a few seconds of a song, yesterday afternoon, and wanted to hear the rest. So off to youtube I go... enter band name and song title, boom shit ton of results.

I went looking for this...

I got this...

After listening to both, I removed them from my youtube history. Don't want anyone I know thinking less of me. :oops:

Fuck bands that do that shit. Added a damn D in the middle of their name. Fuckers.

1117.9508 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:21 pm

We appreciate you letting us think less of you though.

User avatar 1118.99inNC » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:03 pm

As if we needed another reason.

User avatar 1119.ufgators68 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:19 pm

I don't care what you think about me. :kkk:

User avatar 1120.99inNC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

FML on this call right now.

1121.Juggs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:35 pm

sugar withdrawals suuuck. Holidays hit and I binged whole hog on carb and sugary shit. Finally quit cold turkey again and :suicide:

1122.Fishon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:55 pm

sugar withdrawals suuuck. Holidays hit and I binged whole hog on carb and sugary shit. Finally quit cold turkey again and :suicide:
I gave up sugar for a month awhile back as part of a drug addictions course. I convinced myself that orange juice was ok, totally ignored the tons of added sugar that it has, and was practically chugging that shit. Going cold turkey is tough. If I did it again, I would cut a few things at a time

1123.Juggs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:30 pm

I gave up sugar for a month awhile back as part of a drug addictions course. I convinced myself that orange juice was ok, totally ignored the tons of added sugar that it has, and was practically chugging that shit. Going cold turkey is tough. If I did it again, I would cut a few things at a time
Well I had already quit the booze (again) and was ending that withdrawal (the worst parts, anyway)....so might as well get it all over with :lol:

1124.shutout » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 am

Well I had already quit the booze (again) and was ending that withdrawal (the worst parts, anyway)....so might as well get it all over with :lol:
you're gonna die of a stroke from all this cold-turkey whiplash, man. :lol: cya in hell!

1125.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:41 pm

you're gonna die of a stroke from all this cold-turkey whiplash, man. :lol: cya in hell!
That's entirely possible :lol:

Hopefully it sticks this time :oops:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else