Driving/Work/General bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1026.JookJoint » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:46 pm

I have a fridge in my office...

1027.Juggs » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:29 pm

I have a fridge in my office...
I use to, but it made my office so damn hot it was terrible. I do miss having it behind me to have condiments and snacks in, but the tradeoff of having a cooler office is worth it.

1028.HG 2.0 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Road trip to Delray Beach tomorrow!
Yippee

1029.shutout » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:02 pm

g/f works in a toy company doing finance junk. She had to go into the warehouse and a co-worker held the door for her, which slipped and smacked into her, and she fell backwards over some boxes and bruised her (surgically repaired ACL/MCL) knee pretty bad. She goes to tell her boss she needs to file an incident just in case it turns out to be bad, he flips the F out on her and tells her to go home.

I remind her that he is also a Bama grad and she needs to seriously lower expectations of his professionalism and job capability. :lol:

1030.PG. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Better call supes.

1031.shutout » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Better call supes.
hahaha nice.

User avatar 1032.evs' Boytoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 am

Gonna have to kick the kids out. Three cat shit boxes in the house. All are full and the house smells of cat shit. Can't have it. Won't have it. It's been like this for a few days.

I'm done. Merry Christmas!

User avatar 1033.RIP » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:35 am

Gonna have to kick the kids out. Three cat shit boxes in the house. All are full and the house smells of cat shit. Can't have it. Won't have it. It's been like this for a few days.

There is zero excuse for not scooping the shit. Zero. It takes one fucking minute.

User avatar 1034.evs' Boytoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:38 am

There is zero excuse for not scooping the shit. Zero. It takes one fucking minute.
Pussies. They are both pussies and I'm honestly ashamed. This hurts my cold, black heart. I thought I did better.

User avatar 1035.RIP » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 am

Pussies. They are both pussies and I'm honestly ashamed. This hurts my cold, black heart. I thought I did better.
Lazy pussies apparently.

User avatar 1036.evs' Boytoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 am

I fucked up somewhere.

User avatar 1037.RIP » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:37 am

I fucked up somewhere.
Maybe they picked up this behaviour after they originally moved out :beatsme: I completely agree that they need to go.

User avatar 1038.panamag8or » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:47 am

I fucked up somewhere.
They got it from their mom.

User avatar 1039.evs' Boytoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:08 am

I fucked up somewhere.
This is the one I raised early on. But, he does or is showing a lot of his mother's pig headedness.

User avatar 1040.RIP » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 am

I fucked up somewhere.
This is the one I raised early on. But, he does or is showing a lot of his mother's pig headedness.
And pig styedness.

User avatar 1041.evs' Boytoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:08 am

And pig styedness.
AND YOU PEOPLE BLAMED ME!!

User avatar 1042.DocZaius » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 pm

My boss wants my whole office to attend a two-day racial sensitivity seminar. What a huge waste of time.

1043.shutout » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:15 pm

My boss wants my whole office to attend a two-day racial sensitivity seminar. What a huge waste of time.
Sounds like something a racist would say.

1044.9508 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:57 am

Sounds like something a racist would say.
Next they’ll have some bullshit about not motor boating the secretary.

User avatar 1045.evs' Boytoy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 am

I quit.

User avatar 1046.Irish Mike » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 am

I quit.
World is going to shit.

User avatar 1047.ufgators68 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 pm

My father in law, apparently, hates trees. He's been "squaring up" one of the pieces, of his property, that I deer hunt. He has taken down a shit ton of trees to accomplish this.

I've asked him multiple times to let me know when he starts taking down trees in certain areas... he has yet to contact me. Except for the time that his trackhoe bucket slipped and took the stairs off of one of my stands.

Anyway, one of those trees had one of my game cameras on it. It had several close calls with the trackhoe bucket. :lol:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I think I need a 50 BMG with API rounds. I could fix that trackhoe.

User avatar 1048.99inNC » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:16 pm

This. Fucking. Call.

1049.shutout » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 pm

My boss has decided he doesn't like one of our new features - that he wasn't around to help design and we had committed a date to the DOE to deliver, so we delivered to the spec - so he's trying to get a six month old build to install instead. Of course, he has no idea how to do that, and nevermind the fact that he's essentially telling the dev team he'd rather give the (very, very, very large) customer six months of old bugs than a feature that works perfectly. He can't actually articulate what he doesn't like about it in a way that I don't have answers for, it just doesn't look quite the way he thought it would. Of course, we demo'd it to him, twice, months ago. To make it the best possible monday, he's trying to install it on a very finicky piece of gear that has no interesting in running our shit and getting very frustrated and wondering why no one's around to help him do this thing that no one should ever do.

Good times.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else