Driving/Work/General bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 801.GFY » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:33 pm

I've had an off-an-on headache for the last 3 days. The meetings were battlefields today. I have 2.5 hours of baseball practice starting at 6 pm upcoming. And the manager who doesn't know how to have a conversation made the decision to interrupt me three times when he asked me a question and I apparently wasn't giving him the answer he wanted. So I told him in front of 2 other people, "Please for the love of God, don't interrupt me again. If you want an answer, allow me to finish my thought. This is how people talk."

He got the message and went beet red.

I give no fucks and do not feel bad.
What’s his name so we can make fun of him on Facebook?

802.Juggs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Asshole in front of me stops in the right turn lane on a yellow light. Immediately following it turning red, we get the green turn light. He sits. I honk. He sits. I honk again. He's still sitting. I honk again. He doesn't budge. Sit through the red light were we could have turned. Still sitting. The straight lanes finally get the green light and THEN he turns.

What. The. Fuck.

User avatar 803.Irish Mike » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Asshole in front of me stops in the right turn lane on a yellow light. Immediately following it turning red, we get the green turn light. He sits. I honk. He sits. I honk again. He's still sitting. I honk again. He doesn't budge. Sit through the red light were we could have turned. Still sitting. The straight lanes finally get the green light and THEN he turns.

What. The. Fuck.
From out of town? Some places don't allow rights on red.

804.Juggs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:47 pm

What. The. Fuck.
From out of town? Some places don't allow rights on red.
Local. When I passed them after turning they were a couple 20 something youths just laughing their ass off. So I'm going with racism against whitey :weirdlook:

805.Juggs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm

and also note that the biggest issue aside from coming to a complete stop well before the yellow turned wed was immediately the light gave us the green turn signal and they didn't budge. They were the first car so not a single person got through our damn turn light.

806.Tommy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:34 pm

I had planned to see some customers in SC today, on the way to Jax, but instead, i have to be on a 9 hr skype meeting, which is a total waste of time.

807.evil gator » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:40 pm

9 hours, jebus

808.Tommy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 pm

:suicide:

809.52:20 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Wtf, that’s awful

810.Tommy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Better than being in O-mf’n-hio, sitting in uncomfortable chair, having to actually appear interested.

811.Flight of the Gator » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Or better being stuck at Fairchild AFB in Washington for two weeks doing survival training. Place sucks ass!

812.gatorbreeze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:56 am

Or better being stuck at Fairchild AFB in Washington for two weeks doing survival training. Place sucks ass!
Good to hear from you booger!

813.Juggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Selling a patio set I never use. A woman yesterday said she wanted it and would ask hubby. She messaged this morning and said he wanted an oval table so the kids don’t get hurt.

I messaged back and told her “make sure to tell him to bubble wrap the butter knives and drill holes in the bathtub”

Wtf is wrong with over protective, pussy ass parents these days?

814.HG 2.0 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Selling a patio set I never use. A woman yesterday said she wanted it and would ask hubby. She messaged this morning and said he wanted an oval table so the kids don’t get hurt.

I messaged back and told her “make sure to tell him to bubble wrap the butter knives and drill holes in the bathtub”

Wtf is wrong with over protective, pussy ass parents these days?
Haha

User avatar 815.RIP » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:22 am

:lol: how the fuck is an oval table safer?

User avatar 816.angrigator » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:25 am

:lol: how the fuck is an oval table safer?
No corners to gouge kids eyes out?

817.rampart » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 pm

and also note that the biggest issue aside from coming to a complete stop well before the yellow turned wed was immediately the light gave us the green turn signal and they didn't budge. They were the first car so not a single person got through our damn turn light.
I stand firm in saying the rediculously cautious drivers are the most dangerous. Also, drivers who stop a cars length behind the car in front of them are always shitty at every other aspect of driving, you are dangerous as fuck, get off the fucking road 30 in a 45 creeping through a green light pos

818.Juggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Agreeeee

User avatar 819.RIP » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 am

It's been proven that driving under the speed limit is more dangerous than speeding.

User avatar 820.Irish Mike » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:07 am

I stand firm that drivers that get infuriated for having to 30 seconds longer than they want are horrible drivers and probably drive recklessly in every other aspect of their driving.

:stir:

821.Juggs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:23 am

:lol:

30 seconds wait at a turn late means an extra full cycle. Lights are timed based on the flow of traffic which is based on the speed limit. Driving too slow and not going as expected when a light turns green completely throws off the entire traffic pattern. Longer waits, worse traffic. Because of shitty drivers.

User avatar 822.Irish Mike » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:31 am

30 seconds wait at a turn late means an extra full cycle. Lights are timed based on the flow of traffic which is based on the speed limit. Driving too slow and not going as expected when a light turns green completely throws off the entire traffic pattern. Longer waits, worse traffic. Because of shitty drivers.
:lol: we have a road out here that is one lane each way. Double yellow. 45mph. There are no lights or stop signs for about 4 miles. People like to go 60-70 on it. I go the speed limit and can see people's heads exploding in the rear view.

User avatar 823.RIP » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:47 am

Yeah I would probably be losing my shit behind you :lol:

User avatar 824.evs' Boytoy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:10 am

The speed limit isn't a requirement, it's a limit...that you don't obey.

Fuck all y'all cryin' ass cryin' asses. Slow down!

825.52:20 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:23 am

:lol: we have a road out here that is one lane each way. Double yellow. 45mph. There are no lights or stop signs for about 4 miles. People like to go 60-70 on it. I go the speed limit and can see people's heads exploding in the rear view.
Is that you Nana?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else