Seriousness for once out of me.

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 126.panamag8or » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 pm

I actually had at least one full on psychotic break where my reflection in the mirror was talking to me - while dead sober. As in, I could see my mouth moving and everything. That was f'd up. I still get mild hallucinations about every other month, usually audible.
Are you sure that was due to Lexapro and a combined effect of "The Cistern Era"?
:lol: Can we even be sure there was a real guy living behind the TV?
Going by his fb, I'd say it was likely a certainty.

127.shutout » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:39 pm

This was when I was still in Cali and married. :lol: It's funny now but at the time.. not so much. The kid punching was about a week into lexapro, I was feeling super antsy and weird. He jumped out in front of me to scare me and I just swung. It was awful. I quit it right then. Paxil was nice, just like a big smiley face over existence all the time, for about 8 years. Then shit got weird.

Guy behind the TV got #metoo'd, btw. Accused of rape by a girl, full-on ankle bracelet, mugshot posted to gainesville word of mouth on facebook, pariah'd downtown. She admitted she just wanted to be part of #metoo because she "saw all those women on TV." He was cleared of all charges last week, but he still has to leave town.

User avatar 128.ufgators68 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Bitch ought to go to jail for that.

User avatar 129.evs' Boytoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Bitch ought to go to jail for that.
Sort by

« The Gatorboard: Baseball School'd