work bitching

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 626.99inNC » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:53 pm

You show up unprepared to one of our meetings...you will get your ass thrown out of the room! Besides...you got 15 minutes and anything over that gets stern looks from myself and the boss.
My boss is known for being unprepared. But if you show up to a meeting and are unprepared....you will get lit up. I love that kind of hypocritical behavior.

627.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:09 pm

You show up unprepared to one of our meetings...you will get your ass thrown out of the room! Besides...you got 15 minutes and anything over that gets stern looks from myself and the boss.
My boss is known for being unprepared. But if you show up to a meeting and are unprepared....you will get lit up. I love that kind of hypocritical behavior.
That would frustrate me out the ass if my boss did that.

User avatar 628.GFY » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 pm

One of the floor millennial's was just fired.

Dude was not taking calls for over an hour and was caught on his laptop building a website for another company.

Kind of like me posting on the clock. :giggle:

User avatar 629.99inNC » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Dude was not taking calls for over an hour and was caught on his laptop building a website for another company.

yikes :lol:

630.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Or even better for me....posting on taxpayers dime! :lol:

631.Juggs » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:32 pm

meh, you guys are underpaid anyway.

Well, maybe not you, I don't know...but military in general .

632.Flight of the Gator » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 am

I get, its public on the military pay charts, a little over $11,000 a month with flight pay. It's not bad.

User avatar 633.99inNC » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Pet peeve time:
Get back from the restroom. Sit down in my office at my desk. Before I have time to even unlock my computer, a loiterer is waiting. I start looking at an e-mail. He says, "I'll wait until you have a free minute."
He'll wait at my desk.
"Since you're standing there now, what's up?"
"Thanks."
I then proceeded to nod and say "uh huh" for 5 minutes until he got the hint and walked away.

Don't fucking loiter and put people in that situation write an e-mail or IM like a normal person, "got a minute?"

634.Flight of the Gator » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Pet peeve time:
Get back from the restroom. Sit down in my office at my desk. Before I have time to even unlock my computer, a loiterer is waiting. I start looking at an e-mail. He says, "I'll wait until you have a free minute."
He'll wait at my desk.
"Since you're standing there now, what's up?"
"Thanks."
I then proceeded to nod and say "uh huh" for 5 minutes until he got the hint and walked away.

Don't fucking loiter and put people in that situation write an e-mail or IM like a normal person, "got a minute?"
Unless you're a Full Bird Colonel, my Commanding Officer, or sport a Silver Star(s) on your shoulders....get da fuck outta here!

User avatar 635.evs' Boytoy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Another wonderful meeting with a director telling us how busy she is and how much she does to help us, but we need to make sure we do things correctly. And then followed all of her own horn blowing with a bunch of shit that is old hat and would be better suited for rookies. Sure, there were some rookies there, but wtf did I just burn up my entire morning on something that could have been covered in a fucking email? I got shit to post here and entirely too many people to irritate!

User avatar 636.GFY » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:21 pm

I get, its public on the military pay charts, a little over $11,000 a month with flight pay. It's not bad.
:money:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else