26.evs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:30 pm

what do we think about a male coworker who has a lace doily on his file cabinet

27.Juggs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:32 pm

what do we think about a male coworker who has a lace doily on his file cabinet
:leemshake:

User avatar 28.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm

mex?

29.evs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:34 pm

all the snarky girls here are out of the office and I just have to sit on stuff like that :-(

User avatar 30.panamag8or » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:14 pm

A certain coworker keeps dropping ice cubs from the ice machine and never picks them up. Just leaves them there to melt in the middle of the floor. Fuck face.
ahaha one of my coworkers was livid the other day about not zeroing out the time on the microwave. She's going to bring it up in the next staff meeting.
People do that at the house, and it bugs the shit out of me. One of a thousand things they do that make me want to throttle someone.

User avatar 31.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

One of the ladies in my office does that. I've never really given it any thought. Y'all wig out about some weird shit.

32.HawaiianGator » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:19 pm

A certain coworker keeps dropping ice cubs from the ice machine and never picks them up. Just leaves them there to melt in the middle of the floor. Fuck face.
ahaha one of my coworkers was livid the other day about not zeroing out the time on the microwave. She's going to bring it up in the next staff meeting.
People do that at the house, and it bugs the shit out of me. One of a thousand things they do that make me want to throttle someone.
it really bothers me, but damned if i am going to waste time and effort to mention at a staff meeting ...

User avatar 33.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:21 pm

If I'm going to bitch about the microwave in the office, it's gonna be because somebody re-heated fish or burned popcorn.

34.evs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:46 pm

If I'm going to bitch about the microwave in the office, it's gonna be because somebody re-heated fish or burned popcorn.
agreed

35.Juggs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:52 pm

agreed

User avatar 36.ufgators68 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Or reheated something that exploded and didn't clean the shit up.

37.evs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:09 pm

I don't understand people who don't know the trick of putting a plate over a bowl of soup. it takes 2 seconds, no mess.

User avatar 38.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 pm

I don't understand people who don't know the trick of putting a plate over a bowl of soup. it takes 2 seconds, no mess.
THANK YOU!!! I keep a damn stack of paper saucers that work perfectly just for this in the drawer under the microwave.

39.Juggs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:13 pm

I have one of those soup cups w/ a handle and lid w/ vent at work...love it.

and now I'm really light at work, first time in a very long time....and my boss and others are out of the office tomorrow. Gonna be a loooong slow day

40.evs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm

I have one of those soup cups w/ a handle and lid w/ vent at work...love it.

and now I'm really light at work, first time in a very long time....and my boss and others are out of the office tomorrow. Gonna be a loooong slow day
I have JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of work, and get Monday off for free!

User avatar 41.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:32 pm

THANK YOU!!! I keep a damn stack of paper saucers that work perfectly just for this in the drawer under the microwave.
Next to your doilies?

User avatar 42.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Next to your doilies?
I don't have any doilies. I don't have much of anything at work. If they piss me off, I want to be able to leave in one trip. F all that packing.

43.Flight of the Gator » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 am

We had someone last week reheat a bowl of chili in the microwave without covering it up. Looked like a damn crime scene inside. All I hear is my boss yelling WTF when he went to reheat his coffee. 10 minutes later...I think someone got the message and it was clean. You reheat fish and stink up the joint....the boss will threaten a Article 32 investigation...lol!

44.shutout » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:28 am

Who the fuck reheats coffee? Is he a great depression survivor or something?

45.evs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 pm

haha I feel bad about mocking the coworker doily, someone suggested it might have belonged to his late mother.

User avatar 46.99inNC » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 pm

haha I feel bad about mocking the coworker doily, someone suggested it might have belonged to his late mother.
Commemorative doilies sound like something you'd see on late night TV adverts.

47.evs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:19 pm

with the loved one's image and dates

User avatar 48.99inNC » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:21 pm

with the loved one's image and dates
Yeah. Laser-inscripted on.

49.Juggs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Is it a doily still when it's that thicker material used to cover larger things that old people have on fancy furniture? I have one of those for my dining table, it was my great aunts

User avatar 50.99inNC » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Is it a doily still when it's that thicker material used to cover larger things that old people have on fancy furniture? I have one of those for my dining table, it was my great aunts
Gramma Mema?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else