work bitching

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

576.52:20 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:39 pm

A few of my coworkers call it porridge. They don't understand why I make fun of them.

User avatar 577.evs' Boytoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

That stuff is a good evening snack. I usually only seem to buy any when it's BOGO, though.

578.evil gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm

I can't manage oatmeal after 10 am.

User avatar 579.evs' Boytoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

:lol: That's strange.

580.Flight of the Gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 pm

The only oatmeal I eat is the steel cut oats.

581.9508 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:11 am

Oat smack

582.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm

steel cut oats makes a nice breakfast casserole

583.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Hmmm...I will have to keep that in mind. Sounds good!

584.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:02 pm

yeah its good if you have a bunch of people, can put eggs, milk fruit into it. The regular oats get too mushy.

585.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Now my work bitch of the day....

Some sum-a-bitch just walked past my office and just shit himself! That was the loudest and most stank ass fart I've ever experienced. Definitely has me beat! Funniest part is the boss walked right into it and started cussing an swearing. I know it's bad when the boss yells out "MOTHERFUCK MAN!"

586.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 pm

yeah its good if you have a bunch of people, can put eggs, milk fruit into it. The regular oats get too mushy.
I would have to make a small portion for myself. These idiots around here are all ham & eggers and would cuss me out if I offered that.

User avatar 587.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Okay, guy. I was on a 3-hour call. I need to use the restroom. Shut up about the very basic Excel doc you created for your team. You didn’t split the atom. You did your job. Please, just shut up.

588.Flight of the Gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Okay, guy. I was on a 3-hour call. I need to use the restroom. Shut up about the very basic Excel doc you created for your team. You didn’t split the atom. You did your job. Please, just shut up.
3-hour call? WTF for?!

User avatar 589.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 pm

3-hour call? WTF for?!
Development sprint planning. 3 days of 3-hour calls from 8 to 11. It's fucking wonderful.

590.shutout » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

3-hour call? WTF for?!
Development sprint planning. 3 days of 3-hour calls from 8 to 11. It's fucking wonderful.
Nothing like long-range estimating (committing) in a process that is specifically built to avoid long-range estimation. :D

User avatar 591.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:14 pm

3-hour call? WTF for?!
Nothing like long-range estimating (committing) in a process that is specifically built to avoid long-range estimation. :D
Exactly. And nothing like having one person on the call who routinely comes on there and questions why we are doing certain things when he's previously signed off on doing things this way. And the same guy who is "committed to the process of not going outside the Agile framework" is the same fucking guy who will send out an inquiry about a file 35 minutes before he has a meeting with a client on an issue that requires far more than 35 minutes of research. Completely jumping all other previously prioritized work in the queue. Because he forgot to check on it for weeks. This fucking guy. :facepalm:

592.shutout » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Exactly. And nothing like having one person on the call who routinely comes on there and questions why we are doing certain things when he's previously signed off on doing things this way. And the same guy who is "committed to the process of not going outside the Agile framework" is the same fucking guy who will send out an inquiry about a file 35 minutes before he has a meeting with a client on an issue that requires far more than 35 minutes of research. Completely jumping all other previously prioritized work in the queue. Because he forgot to check on it for weeks. This fucking guy. :facepalm:
Are there any opportunities to set him on fire?

User avatar 593.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Are there any opportunities to set him on fire?
no.

594.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 pm

ha, this sounds just like RIch in these weekly meetings we've been having for years, he is always like "yeah but why are we doing this" I have nearly flipped a table. And he always sits next to me because he thinks we're friends.

User avatar 595.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 pm

ha, this sounds just like RIch in these weekly meetings we've been having for years, he is always like "yeah but why are we doing this" I have nearly flipped a table. And he always sits next to me because he thinks we're friends.
I think this guy knows I tolerate him and nothing more.

596.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

guys tend to know when other guys hate them and understand violence is a potential. Sometimes with women they think its playful banter, and it's like no, we're not Sam and Diane, I HATE you.

User avatar 597.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

guys tend to know when other guys hate them and understand violence is a potential. Sometimes with women they think its playful banter, and it's like no, we're not Sam and Diane, I HATE you.
:lol: :lol:

598.52:20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

How does Dale feel about this dude moving in on his work wife?

599.JookJoint » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:40 pm

:lol:

600.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:02 pm

ahahaha
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else