work bitching

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 501.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Exactly. Now you have to waste time bitching about them on a novelty message board!
This is his deadline.

502.Juggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:29 pm

We've discussed it before, but I just love, love, love getting an email followed 1.5 minutes later by a phone call asking "did you get me email?" Eat shit.
happens all the time by 2 of them :suicide: As well as leaving a 2 minute voice mail only to follow it up with an email that either says "call me" or explains what they just said in the voice mail. So I delete their voice mails without listening to them.

And I always build posting time into my schedules. I'm infinitely better and more efficient at my job than anyone in this position, so I can easily pad on a few hours and no one blinks an eye because it's still better than if they used someone else :lol:

503.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 pm

We've discussed it before, but I just love, love, love getting an email followed 1.5 minutes later by a phone call asking "did you get me email?" Eat shit.
I do this a lot because I get excited :oops:

User avatar 504.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

My step dad does something similar that irritates me for some reason. He'll call my cell....and I see that he's called my cell. Then he'll text me asking me to call him.

Really? I guess it's payback for not having voicemail on my cellphone.

User avatar 505.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

My boss and I do this, but it's expected. She'll IM me and tell me she's sending me something and then she sprints across the place to my office and shuts the door to discuss it. It's usually gossip related or a heads-up on something big work wise. I know it's good when she starts with "you cannot tell a single person...."

506.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:44 pm

My boss and I do this, but it's expected. She'll IM me and tell me she's sending me something and then she sprints across the place to my office and shuts the door to discuss it. It's usually gossip related or a heads-up on something big work wise. I know it's good when she starts with "you cannot tell a single person...."
oooh yes

507.Juggs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:25 pm

The fuck knuckle that's always a pain in my ass from the Jax office is in my design file. I've tried to contact him to get out so I can continue with my work...no response. So I'm sitting here charging his project...for an hour now....and haven't even opened it up yet. The guy loves me and gives me excellent reviews, but I'm about to have to tell him to leave 100% of the work up to me or I'm going to have to go to his boss and have this shit shut down.

508.evil gator » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:32 pm

just had a convo with my boss about whether I'm annoying naturally or only when I'm trying

User avatar 509.evs' Boytoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:33 pm

I think we could have helped you with that answer.

510.HG 2.0 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

"When board personas are REAL"

511.Juggs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

:lol:
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned