Board liberals

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Discuss.

2.Fishon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Does the person who wrote that realize they are quoting nbc news article?

3.Juggs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Does the person who wrote that realize they are quoting nbc news article?
I laughed when I noticed that :lol:

4.Juggs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:07 pm

I think the point is that it was on the news for a day and then completely forgotten about. There was no agenda to be had, so social media didn't care about it.

5.9508 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Let’s talk about Jugg’s news sources.

Russian yelp bot?

6.Juggs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:13 pm

FB from a gun page posted it :lol:

User avatar 7.GFY » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm

It would be more effective in it read "Isis has a Gun" then the media would be looking for any girls named Isis.

User avatar 8.RIP » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:13 pm

I think had he actually blown people up it would have been talked about more.

9.Juggs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Not to the extent of a shooting though. The attention would be on ISIS or hate, which everyone agrees is a problem and everyone moves on.

10.MoralityULack » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 pm

How many died?Body count matters. Its one thing to attempt, 17 dead children is more attention getting.

Also, I have lived in Utah twice and found that the youth is extraordinarily rebellious against a stifling culture. St George Utah is notorious for its many LDS fundamentalist (polygamists. etc) and white supremacist residents. Is this kid for real or is just stirring the pot?

11.gatorbreeze » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

The last sentence could be asked about a couple of posters on this board.

User avatar 12.Denver-Gator » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:34 pm

I imagine that if a kid got caught with a gun in his/her backpack in school, but never used it, it wouldn't make national news. Maybe local news

User avatar 13.GFY » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:35 pm

How many died?Body count matters. Its one thing to attempt, 17 dead children is more attention getting.

Also, I have lived in Utah twice and found that the youth is extraordinarily rebellious against a stifling culture. St George Utah is notorious for its many LDS fundamentalist (polygamists. etc) and white supremacist residents. Is this kid for real or is just stirring the pot?

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:37 pm

I imagine that if a kid got caught with a gun in his/her backpack in school, but never used it, it wouldn't make national news. Maybe local news
Depends. If he was Muslim and got in trouble for making a fake gun, it would be all over the news and MIT would offer him a scholarship.

User avatar 15.Denver-Gator » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Depends. If he was Muslim and got in trouble for making a fake gun, it would be all over the news and MIT would offer him a scholarship.
Oookkkaayyy :scratchhead:

User avatar 16.GFY » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Look at these idiots
The city of Baltimore is spending around $100,000 to send students to a gun control rally, but in January, it couldn't even afford to heat its classrooms.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine E. Pugh (D) said the city plans to spend tens of thousands of dollars to send students on a fleet of free buses to the March For Our Lives rally in Washington, D.C., later this month.

She defended the spending, according to The Baltimore Sun, by saying the country “needs to hear the voices of the young people of Baltimore.”

But the Maryland city couldn't even afford to keep those same young people warm at the beginning of the year, CNN reported. In fact, Baltimore had to close its schools because the heating systems weren't keeping up with the low temperatures.

Former NFL linebacker Aaron Maybin, a Baltimore native who now teaches in the city, said at the time the thermometer that came with his first-aid kit showed it was 40 degrees in his classroom at Matthew A. Henson Elementary School one day.

“My students were freezing,” he told CNN. “Most were wearing coats, but some don't have them.”
https://ijr.com/ijr-red/2018/03/1073719 ... lassrooms/

17.9508 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 am

Meh. Drop in the bucket. And it’s a civics lesson

18.9508 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 am

19.Tommy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:25 am

So you’d support a trip to Washington for a NRA rally?

20.9508 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:44 am

Nope.

But I would be ok with a second amendment rally.

21.Juggs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Nope.

They absolutely should. It's ridiculous anyway for a city to spend money to send kids to any kind of rally. But to say the teenage voices of Baltimore need to be heard? Ok, what about the voices of the other side? You don't care about those do you, ya dumb cunt?

22.9508 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Nope.

They absolutely should. It's ridiculous anyway for a city to spend money to send kids to any kind of rally. But to say the teenage voices of Baltimore need to be heard? Ok, what about the voices of the other side? You don't care about those do you, ya dumb cunt?
Go find those voices and get em there.

23.Juggs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Nope.

Go find those voices and get em there.
So the Mayor rounds up a bunch of kids to support her liberal agenda and that's a-ok. But it's everyone else's responsibility to hear the voices of those ignored, who don't agree with the mayor? Horse shit and you know it.

24.Fishon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:29 pm

i wouldn't say that the voices of those supporting the 2nd amendment have been ignored. are you talking specifically about teenagers here?

25.Juggs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 pm

i wouldn't say that the voices of those supporting the 2nd amendment have been ignored. are you talking specifically about teenagers here?
Yes. It's the wording. She makes it sound like she knows the minds of every teenager in her city and they should speak for all teenagers. It's retarded. Especially to use tax payer money to do it.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else