Comedy tards

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.Juggs » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:39 am

I find his political/racism takes pretty reasonable and done jokingly well. Unlike many other black comics.

27.Juggs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Most of the "This is not happening" bits are great, but this story is hilarious

28.Cus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:23 pm

I find his political/racism takes pretty reasonable and done jokingly well. Unlike many other black comics.
Yes, Dave is one of the few people black or white far sighted enough to lucidly discuss racism. Most folks stop several steps short of the actual answer.

29.evil gator » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Yes, Dave is one of the few people black or white far sighted enough to lucidly discuss racism. Most folks stop several steps short of the actual answer.
Chris Rock's takes are generally solid

30.Juggs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 pm

He’s better now than he use to be. I’ve listened to everything YouTube has on him. He can get pretty “pro black, blame the white man”, although I attribute a lot of that to playing to the audience. Chapelle doesn’t give a shit, he came from the suburbs :lol:

31.Cus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:21 pm

He’s better now than he use to be. I’ve listened to everything YouTube has on him. He can get pretty “pro black, blame the white man”, although I attribute a lot of that to playing to the audience. Chapelle doesn’t give a shit, he came from the suburbs :lol:
Yeah, last show of his (Rock's) I tried to watch I made it about a third of the way through.

Give Billy Connolly a shot. He's at the end of his career now but there's a shit ton of his stuff on youtube. Billy is a Scottish comedian and one of the best ever in Europe. He doesn't tell jokes, he's an anecdotal comedian and he's very very good.

32.Juggs » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Yeah, last show of his (Rock's) I tried to watch I made it about a third of the way through.

Give Billy Connolly a shot. He's at the end of his career now but there's a shit ton of his stuff on youtube. Billy is a Scottish comedian and one of the best ever in Europe. He doesn't tell jokes, he's an anecdotal comedian and he's very very good.
I know who he is :hatsoff:

33.Cus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:14 pm

I know who he is :hatsoff:
Yeah, a great actor as well. He's a hysterical story teller. This is an amateur video of his retelling of the attempted terrorist attack on the Glasgow airport. Quality isn't the best but the way he tells it is great.

34.evil gator » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:14 pm

yeah come on cus, that film is TGB cannon

35.Cus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:28 pm

yeah come on cus, that film is TGB cannon
Hey I just agreed with you on mustard and mayo, don't make me regret that.

36.Juggs » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:45 pm

shit I lol'd a few times. I need to shut my door if I keep watching these

37.evil gator » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:54 pm

not standup but I can't stop laughing at this

38.Juggs » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Henry Rollins awesome as usual

39.Juggs » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Damn Bert tells a great story

40.Juggs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Bill Burr's Guide to Driving Etiquette. This really should have been my YouTube show.

41.Fishon » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Bill Burr's Guide to Driving Etiquette. This really should have been my YouTube show.
bested by a ginger again

User avatar 42.Irish Mike » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 pm

bested by a ginger again
Vd or his ex?

43.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:32 pm

9/11 joke....funny :lol:

44.Juggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm not typically a fan of comedians, especially clean ones, talking about their family. Guys lay Ray Romano....boring as shit. But holy hell is Bert hilarious when talking about his kids

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else