Comedy tards

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

51.Juggs » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

He's one of the best out there right now, definitely worth a try if you get bored.

I've done nothing but listen to comedian's shows and podcasts at work the last few months. It's kept me entertained while working

52.Gatorbuc22 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:16 am

When Bert comes back to the DC area Ill be highly disappointed if I don't go see him. He usually does his call in sick to work show here and well I had to work the last time. Him and Tom are both big Nole tards but Bert is goofy enough to just be a likeable guy.

53.Juggs » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Andrew Santino has one of my new favorite podcasts, the Whiskey Ginger. He's fucking hilarious.

54.Juggs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:11 am

Anthony Jeselnik. Both of his specials on Netflix are fucking hysterical. If you like sick, dark, evil humor. Which I do.

55.Juggs » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:08 pm

Damn Theo is a funny SOB

The fighting black dudes bit :lol: :lol:

User avatar 56.RIP » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm

:lol:

57.JookJoint » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:45 pm

love Theo...the show he did at The Improv while tripping on shrooms is genius...

User avatar 58.ufgators68 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:15 pm

His JRE interview was pretty awesome.

59.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 am

Bill Burrs new netflix special. Great as expected.

User avatar 60.RIP » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 am

Sticks and Stones was fantastic.

61.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:08 am

I don't remember the names of any specials

User avatar 62.ufgators68 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:36 am

That was Chappelle’s latest.

His and Burr’s were great. I normally hate stand up.

63.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:38 am

Oh yeah, I watched that one a few days ago. All of Chappelle's are great. Best comic ever.

User avatar 64.Cus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:09 am

Agree on both. Burr is my favorite comedian now.

65.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:19 pm

He's definitely at the very top right now. His style has always been the same (and great), but I think the fact that he's gotten even more popular recently attests to how sick of political correctness that a lot of people are.

Since I think Chappelle is the greatest ever, I don't even consider him when thinking of a "favorite" comic. I think I have to put Tom Segura at the top of my list at the moment. He's just demented.

Anthony Jeselnik's special is hilarious if you like Jimmy Carr style offensive, warped humor.

66.JookJoint » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:24 pm

He's definitely at the very top right now. His style has always been the same (and great), but I think the fact that he's gotten even more popular recently attests to how sick of political correctness that a lot of people are.

Since I think Chappelle is the greatest ever, I don't even consider him when thinking of a "favorite" comic. I think I have to put Tom Segura at the top of my list at the moment. He's just demented.

Anthony Jeselnik's special is hilarious if you like Jimmy Carr style offensive, warped humor.
Tom Segura should be a household name...he's a fucking genius

67.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Tom Segura should be a household name...he's a fucking genius
Definitely. His podcast is great, though he'd probably benefit from doing them less frequently. There are so many that the constant videos can get, eh. But once the guests come on, it's excellent.

His new podcast with Bert, 2 Bears 1 Cave is hysterical the way he fucks with Bert and half the time I'm not sure Bert is even aware :lol:

68.Fishon » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:17 pm

I'm a huge Burr and Segura fan. I tried listening to Segura's podcast that he does with his wife. It has its moments, but not consistent enough for me. Burr's podcast is usually spot on and a lot of stuff he riffs on usually makes his special (in some form or fashion).

69.rampart » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Jeselnik’s delivery is perfect and you can try and guess the punchlines but no matter how fucked you think it’s going to be, it’ll be even worse

70.9508 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Jeselnik’s delivery is perfect and you can try and guess the punchlines but no matter how fucked you think it’s going to be, it’ll be even worse
I caught a snippet of one of his albums on Spotify last week...

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to all his albums.

Dude kills it

71.rampart » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 pm

I caught a snippet of one of his albums on Spotify last week...

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to all his albums.

Dude kills it
His family must hate him :lol:

72.Juggs » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:02 pm

Yep. That dude is dark as shit :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else