Political thread - AKA 9508's Anti-Trump Shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

926.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:57 pm

VD is strangely silent on all the Dem pervs that were in the news not too long ago, and the fact that Hollywood rapist mogul was a huge Clinton supporter, doesn’t that make VD guilty of all the things he accuses others of? I mean he voted for Hillary, who accepted $ from a serial rapist, by proxy he supports serial rapists.
How sad that you are still such a dupe. Weinstein's (who is not a member of government) crimes did not come out until long after the election. Clinton (who is not a member of government)did not defend his crimes. She immediately condemned him when this hit the press. Trump (a government official), defended a serial rapist. Called all of his many child rape victims liars. And asked Republicans as a personal favor to him to elect a child rapist as a national leader through many public speeches, emails and robocalls he recorded.

927.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm

I agree that letting the attacker go certainly diminishes sympathy for the victim, but does not lessen the guilt of the criminal.

I think any victim who lets a criminal go free should be prosecuted as an accessory to any subsequent crimes. The main thing is that a child rapist should not be free to continue assaulting children. No matter how much money they have.
you.want.to.prosecute.a.rape.victim.
That’s the most disgraceful comment he’s ever made ... and that says a lot.
yes someone screen shot it

User avatar 928.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm

VD is strangely silent on all the Dem pervs that were in the news not too long ago, and the fact that Hollywood rapist mogul was a huge Clinton supporter, doesn’t that make VD guilty of all the things he accuses others of? I mean he voted for Hillary, who accepted $ from a serial rapist, by proxy he supports serial rapists.
The problem is neither side has a moral compass that isn't influenced by their politics.

Dems and many of their supporters (including posters at TGB) are hypocritical about Bill Clinton.
Reps and many of their supporters (including posters at TGB) are hypocritical about Trump.

929.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:18 pm

The problem is neither side has a moral compass that isn't influenced by their politics.

Dems and many of their supporters (including posters at TGB) are hypocritical about Bill Clinton.
Reps and many of their supporters (including posters at TGB) are hypocritical about Trump.
I think trump is a shit bag....a dumbass that shouldn’t tweet period.... but he’s not been accused of rape (other than vodun). He’s got many indiscretions and is hard,y a moral compass.... but he’s not a nazi, not a klan member....does not support Nazis or klansmen....regardless of what vodun twists ...

930.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:18 pm

I think trump is a shit bag....a dumbass that shouldn’t tweet period.... but he’s not been accused of rape (other than vodun). He’s got many indiscretions and is hard,y a moral compass.... but he’s not a nazi, not a klan member....does not support Nazis or klansmen....regardless of what vodun twists ...

931.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm

I personally think Clinton is a POS for cheating on his wife. I think Trump is a POS for cheating on all of his wives, current and traded in, much more frequently too. The allegations against Clinton came to light after he was elected. Trumps were known before. Republicans just love immoral cheaters and philanderers. In addition, while it was for wrong Clinton to receive advances from employees, that is a far cry from groping, physically attacking, attempting to forcefully disrobe and raping women against their will as Trump is accused. Trumps followers think physically abusing women is OK.

And Clinton did not try to kill investigations into the matter. Clinton did not constantly berate the press for running the story. Trumps supporter prefer the lies of a pervert criminal over the truth. Trump supporters believe in obstructing justice.

932.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Isn’t Hillary married to a serial rapist? Isn’t it known she helped cover up Bills rapes, and enabled him to rape more women?Do you think the Weinstein thing was a big secret, if you do, then you’re a dupe. You’re a hypocrite, hardly a moral compass, in fact, you’d make a good politician

933.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:37 pm

and I really don’t give a shit, I didn’t vote for either dirt bag, and sure as hell aren’t defending either. I just can’t resist banging on the side of the VD cage

User avatar 934.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm

I personally think Clinton is a POS for cheating on his wife. I think Trump is a POS for cheating on all of his wives, current and traded in, much more frequently too. The allegations against Clinton came to light after he was elected. Trumps were known before. Republicans just love immoral cheaters and philanderers. In addition, while it was for wrong Clinton to receive advances from employees, that is a far cry from groping, physically attacking, attempting to forcefully disrobe and raping women against their will as Trump is accused. Trumps followers think physically abusing women is OK.

And Clinton did not try to kill investigations into the matter. Clinton did not constantly berate the press for running the story. Trumps supporter prefer the lies of a pervert criminal over the truth. Trump supporters believe in obstructing justice.
This is where I think you become a bit unfair. According to Wiki, 13 sitting Republican Senators, 31 sitting Republican house representative, and 11 sitting governors opposed the Trump campaign at the time of the election. You may counter that this is a small percentage, but it's huge in that that many elected officials from any party would come out against their candidate. Probably many more than any previous presidential election since WW2, and probably even before that.

935.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Isn’t Hillary married to a serial rapist? Isn’t it known she helped cover up Bills rapes, and enabled him to rape more women?Do you think the Weinstein thing was a big secret, if you do, then you’re a dupe. You’re a hypocrite, hardly a moral compass, in fact, you’d make a good politician
And Clinton did some WHILE in office...

He doesn’t think meeting the Attorney General of the US on a runway, in private while his wife is being investigated obstruction? Coincidentally the following days the AG said she wouldn’t prosecute....? Odd

936.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:08 pm

This is where I think you become a bit unfair. According to Wiki, 13 sitting Republican Senators, 31 sitting Republican house representative, and 11 sitting governors opposed the Trump campaign at the time of the election. You may counter that this is a small percentage, but it's huge in that that many elected officials from any party would come out against their candidate. Probably many more than any previous presidential election since WW2, and probably even before that.
yeah that's one of vd's dumber positions amongst all his dumb shit, that R's love Trump.

937.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Um yeah, Clinton has been accused of rape.

938.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm

my fave anti trump member of congress

939.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 pm

yeah that's one of vd's dumber positions amongst all his dumb shit, that R's love Trump.
They turned out in unexpected numbers make him PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. More Rs turned of for him than for Romney. More than for McCain. More than turned out to elect Bush. Either time. He CURRENTLY has 85% approval among Republicans. No candidate has been so popular with Republicans as Donald Trump.

940.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 pm

They turned out in unexpected numbers make him PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. More Rs turned of for him than for Romney. More than for McCain. More than turned out to elect Bush. Either time. He CURRENTLY has 85% approval among Republicans. No candidate has been so popular with Republicans as Donald Trump.
Is "doing a good job" the same as "I think he’s a morally sound role model" ?

941.Supes44444 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:15 pm

yeah wait. He's doing a decent job. I'm not sure where the problem is. Fuck moral compass. Since when does a leader need to be a fucking priest?

942.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 pm

you're comparing apples and onions

User avatar 943.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 pm

yeah wait. He's doing a decent job. I'm not sure where the problem is. Fuck moral compass. Since when does a leader need to be a fucking priest?
Exactly the problem. You prove my point

User avatar 944.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Here are some numbers from Pew. Hillary Clinton has so much higher a negative than Obama, almost twice as much. A lot of Republican voters held their nose, and voted for Trump. I'm talking about elections, not job approval ratings.

945.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Who give a shit. Trump is President.

946.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm

I’m not going out on a limb is saying the Dems ran such a disgusting and corrupt candidate that Pubs would vote for anyone other than Hillary, so truth is, VDs beloved Dem party is responsible for this shit bag we have in Ofc. Plus, the pub party is equally as inept and disfunctional as the Dem party.

947.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:42 pm

I’m not going out on a limb is saying the Dems ran such a disgusting and corrupt candidate that Pubs would vote for anyone other than Hillary, so truth is, VDs beloved Dem party is responsible for this shit bag we have in Ofc. Plus, the pub party is equally as inept and disfunctional as the Dem party.
I think trump also got a lot of independents

948.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Yes, because Hillary was such a despicable candidate. I think Trump had his way w/ VD.

949.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Yes, because Hillary was such a despicable candidate. I think Trump had his way w/ VD.
and didn't buy him dinner first, the bastard

950.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 pm

and didn't buy him dinner first, the bastard
Hell hath no fury like a ginger scorned
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else