Political thread - AKA 9508's Anti-Trump Shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

901.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm

He will dismiss this a lies rumors and conjecture along with his other angry slurs

902.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:42 pm

He will dismiss this a lies rumors and conjecture along with his other angry slurs
none of that stuff matters you rapist!

903.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Its been in the news every day. Its not rumors. It plain and simple reporting that has occurred on every network. Spying on trump number one :roll: It should have been investigated. It was, The facts came out. And it has been proven to be absurd nonsense. They were spying on a traitor since 2013. He wound up being Trumps closest advisors.
:beatsme:

Why doesnt THAT bother you?
Last edited by MoralityULack on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

904.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:48 pm

While VD will be more passionate, Benghazi has what 17 investigations now? And the spying thing has been debunked repeatedly.

I do want to say though, Comey parading around acting like he is the moral authority while attacking trump is pretty weak.

And no, not because he brought up the Clinton emails again. (The FBI should have been investigating that) but for bringing that up while remaining mum about the investigations into the Trump campaign.

Full disclosure would be the moral approach there.

905.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 pm

none of that stuff matters you rapist!
I don't think Trumpettes are rapists. They just think its OK for others to rape women. And 8 year old children. And for Klansmen to murder people.

906.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 pm

8 year olds? I missed something.

907.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Trump and his followers couldnt find enough good things to say about Roy Moore.

Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old at a pedophiles party - which he did attend...but there isnt enough evidence to make that a solid claim.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

908.PG. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Trump and his followers couldnt find enough good things to say about Roy Moore.
Don't recall any reporting of him seeing 8 year olds. Unnamed sources?

909.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:55 pm

I stand corrected - 8 accusers - age 14. I guess thats OK.

910.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Well no it’s not, just curious what I had missed.

911.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Trump hung around that shady modeling agent; every President hung around shady types. it was dumb for some on the right to call Obama an America hater because of his friendship with that wack job preacher from Chicago, just like it's dumb for vd to rant about that.

912.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 pm

did she settle out of court? then she had it coming according to you.

913.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 pm

While VD will be more passionate, Benghazi has what 17 investigations now? And the spying thing has been debunked repeatedly.

I do want to say though, Comey parading around acting like he is the moral authority while attacking trump is pretty weak.

And no, not because he brought up the Clinton emails again. (The FBI should have been investigating that) but for bringing that up while remaining mum about the investigations into the Trump campaign.

yeah Comey has much to answer for, bringing up Clinton the way he did and not Trump was shady.

914.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 pm

I agree that letting the attacker go certainly diminishes sympathy for the victim, but does not lessen the guilt of the criminal.

I think any victim who lets a criminal go free should be prosecuted as an accessory to any subsequent crimes. The main thing is that a child rapist should not be free to continue assaulting children. No matter how much money they have.

915.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm

I agree that letting the attacker go certainly diminishes sympathy for the victim, but does not lessen the guilt of the criminal.

I think any victim who lets a criminal go free should be prosecuted as an accessory to any subsequent crimes. The main thing is that a child rapist should not be free to continue assaulting children. No matter how much money they have.
you.want.to.prosecute.a.rape.victim.

User avatar 916.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:13 pm

I don't quite understand the defense for Trump in the Roy Moore thing. Would you have stood up in defense of Obama if he had stood behind a Democrat Senator from Mass that had been accused of the same thing?

917.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:17 pm

yeah Comey has much to answer for, bringing up Clinton the way he did and not Trump was shady.
I certainly dont like the way it unfolded. But I am not sure of the solution. In his defense, he was in a bad spot. And the Russians (and maybe the Trump team) helped put him there with the timing of public revelations. Just out of curiosity. How would anyone else here have handled it?

918.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:17 pm

If they help the rapist avoid conviction and they help get 7 other children raped. Yes

919.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm

I certainly dont like the way it unfolded. But I am not sure of the solution. In his defense, he was in a bad spot. And the Russians (and maybe the Trump team) helped put him there with the timing of public revelations. Just out of curiosity. How would anyone else here have handled it?
he wasn't required to say anything

920.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Well, he was called before Congress to speak on the server breach. He was obligated then. He had to speak on that in public testimony. At that time, he said it was nothing anyone else would be prosecuted for. But he was asked to promise to update Congress should new information come in. He sent a private update to Congress stating new information came in - released by the Russians days before the election - and his update was leaked. I am not sure how you avoid that.

921.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Well, he was called before Congress to speak on the server breach. He was obligated then. He had to speak on that in public testimony. At that time, he said it was nothing anyone else would be prosecuted for. But he was asked to promise to update Congress should new information come in. He sent a private update to Congress stating new information came in - released by the Russians days before the election - and his update was leaked. I am not sure how you avoid that.
he said he would update congress if they found anything. because some of the emails were on a computer used in another investigation didn't mean he had to

922.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

That’s the most disgraceful comment he’s ever made ... and that says a lot.

923.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Dont get me wrong. I viscerally don't like Comey. I just try to put myself in his shoes. I think he was in a no win situation. If he had kept quiet all we would be hearing 24 hours a day now is how he withheld information and Clinton was elected because of it.

924.Tommy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:51 pm

VD is strangely silent on all the Dem pervs that were in the news not too long ago, and the fact that Hollywood rapist mogul was a huge Clinton supporter, doesn’t that make VD guilty of all the things he accuses others of? I mean he voted for Hillary, who accepted $ from a serial rapist, by proxy he supports serial rapists.

925.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:51 pm

He basically made the judgement that Clinton was going to win and it was better to be seen as detracting from the winner than the loser. The flaw of course is that he detracted enough to make a difference.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else