Political thread - AKA 9508's Anti-Trump Shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

851.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Translation: Screw the redneck farmers they are going to vote for the racist even if they are living in refugee camps. He needs the crossover normally democratic blue collar factory workers to keep the rust belt states.

852.HG 2.0 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Translation: Screw the redneck farmers they are going to vote for the racist even if they are living in refugee camps. He needs the crossover normally democratic blue collar factory workers to keep the rust belt states.
What the fuck does that even mean?

Do you have a civil bone in your body? Or does everything have to be a hateful slur?

853.evil gator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:13 pm

those won't be democratic ever again.

854.9508 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:31 pm

855.evil gator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:31 pm

fuck him and fuck that

856.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 pm

Do you have a civil bone in your body? Or does everything have to be a hateful slur?
Why should I be kind to child rapist loving Klan filth that sides with Russia agains America.

User avatar 857.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Do you wear a crash helmet to protect soft spots on your skull?

858.9508 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Sorry Evs, looks like we will be bombing the U.K.

859.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Why should I be kind to child rapist loving Klan filth that sides with Russia agains America.
Moral'd

860.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm

He exposed a CIA agent to try to smear her husband. Supposedly some of the brave people helping America she had contacted were captured and least one killed. They should have cut his tongue out, busted his teeth out, put him in makeup, stripped him naked and air dropped him into an ISIS stronghold.

No surprise though that a POS that has betrayed his country wants to pardon another POS that has betrayed his country.

861.9508 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Least surprising tweet today

And damn VD...

862.Tommy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:16 pm

You should take up meditation, or valium

863.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm

You should take up meditation, or valium
I post here instead.

864.Tommy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Unfortunately

865.HG 2.0 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 pm

I thought you liked the Clintons .....

866.rampart » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:17 pm

I thought you liked the Clintons .....
Do explain

867.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Fox posts some derogatory story about Clintons every time one of Trumps people quits, or goes pleads guilty, or Trump cant match Obamas job success, or Trump talks about going to war, or Trump puts his tweeter finger in his mouth so...about 6-7 times a day.

This is monkey see monkey do...but monkey doesn't know what else to say other than "Clinton".

868.Tommy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Other monkey says the name of whatever Pub is in ofc.

User avatar 869.GFY » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:17 am

870.9508 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:00 am

Yea...

871.MoralityULack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:40 am

Seems tastefully done at this point.

872.MoralityULack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:47 am

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

873.MoralityULack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 am

Bill Maher quipped on “Real Time” that the military action against Syria, announced by Trump Friday, should be called “Operation Desert Stormy”

874.9508 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:45 pm

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.
Additional details. And... game changer

http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-has-evi ... hen-886152

875.MoralityULack » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Yes.

Obviously this lends credence to dossier which has been the centerpiece of the Republican disinformation campaign.

But more importantly...I can imagine some of the people mentioned - Gates, Jared, etc - freelancing. Not this guy. He is Trumps long time personal flunky. If he is meeting with Russians it because Donald Trump himself told him too.

I was of the mind that Trump was just covering up for his dumbass spoiled kids. No more.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else