Political thread - AKA 9508's Anti-Trump Shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

951.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Yes, because Hillary was such a despicable candidate. I think Trump had his way w/ VD.
and didn't buy him dinner first, the bastard
Hell hath no fury like a ginger scorned

952.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm

I’m not going out on a limb is saying the Dems ran such a disgusting and corrupt candidate that Pubs would vote for anyone other than Hillary, so truth is, VDs beloved Dem party is responsible for this shit bag we have in Ofc. Plus, the pub party is equally as inept and disfunctional as the Dem party.
I think trump also got a lot of independents
Yes he did. College educated white women too.

I saw something a while back that said he did very well in areas that lacked local newspapers as well. It was an interesting article, I’ll see if I can find it.

953.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Under the heading of interesting but so what?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-la ... ity-2018-4

954.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

CNN is on in our break room and its all over that and twitter

955.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm

I’m not going out on a limb is saying the Dems ran such a disgusting and corrupt candidate that Pubs would vote for anyone other than Hillary, so truth is, VDs beloved Dem party is responsible for this shit bag we have in Ofc. Plus, the pub party is equally as inept and disfunctional as the Dem party.
I think trump also got a lot of independents
Yes he did. College educated white women too.

I saw something a while back that said he did very well in areas that lacked local newspapers as well. It was an interesting article, I’ll see if I can find it.
This was it.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... ers-505605

956.9508 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:09 pm

CNN is on in our break room and its all over that and twitter
How bout this juicy tidbit of so what?

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/0 ... al-threats

957.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 pm

When I was a kid I used to tour a lot of farms with my Dad and there was always a stop at the central hardware store to catch up on the local news. Dozens of people would sit around on nail kegs and dozens more would come and go. I recall that probably 80% of the people there voted for Nixon. But when Watergate was unfolding every last one of them wanted to impeach his ass.

Now our country has come to this.

Trump bragged that he could murder someone in cold blood in Times square and he wouldn't lose a vote. He believed his followers put loyalty to him above all morality. Just like a mob boss. I have zero doubt that is true. A rock solid 35% has proven it.

I also have no doubt that Congress will swing away from Trump if not go D and that Trump will be defeated - if he lasts. He squeaked in by getting 77,000 votes in the right places in a perfect storm of events. It is not about Trump.

For me, it is just hard for me to believe that so many are so filled with racist hate that they support a POS running almost exclusively on race baiting. So many that think in American people should be stopped by police at roadblocks and made to show their papers if they are brown enough. Who are so brainwashed with fear that they believe we should build a wall when Mexicans are net LEAVING America. In a country of religious refugees want to make laws that treat people of one religion different than people of another religion. So many that see nothing wrong with the Klan - who just murdered a woman. Or the people in the uniform of Nazis that executed one of my fathers friends at the battle of the bulge. "Patriots" that adore a draft dodger who mocked people who served as stupid and having it easier in Vietnam than he did fucking their women while they were gone. So many without empathy for the sick and poor who can never earn enough to pay back a doctors visit when they don't have insurance. So many that want to shield Russian spies and the traitors who conspire against America from justice from even being investigated.

Americans didn't used to be that way. Those just aren't Americans. They aren't even really human. And sucks to know they live among us.

User avatar 958.angrigator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:14 am

Nail kegs. Hahahahahahajahahaja. That is as far as I got.

User avatar 959.ufgators68 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:57 am

Nail kegs. Hahahahahahajahahaja. That is as far as I got.
I saw it was vd and skipped the whole thing.

960.Tommy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 am

The poor lil fella obviously needs some attention, he’s like a 2yo throwing a falling on the floor hissy fit.

961.HG 2.0 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm

When I was a kid I used to tour a lot of farms with my Dad and there was always a stop at the central hardware store to catch up on the local news. Dozens of people would sit around on nail kegs and dozens more would come and go. I recall that probably 80% of the people there voted for Nixon. But when Watergate was unfolding every last one of them wanted to impeach his ass.

Now our country has come to this.

Trump bragged that he could murder someone in cold blood in Times square and he wouldn't lose a vote. He believed his followers put loyalty to him above all morality. Just like a mob boss. I have zero doubt that is true. A rock solid 35% has proven it.

I also have no doubt that Congress will swing away from Trump if not go D and that Trump will be defeated - if he lasts. He squeaked in by getting 77,000 votes in the right places in a perfect storm of events. It is not about Trump.

For me, it is just hard for me to believe that so many are so filled with racist hate that they support a POS running almost exclusively on race baiting. So many that think in American people should be stopped by police at roadblocks and made to show their papers if they are brown enough. Who are so brainwashed with fear that they believe we should build a wall when Mexicans are net LEAVING America. In a country of religious refugees want to make laws that treat people of one religion different than people of another religion. So many that see nothing wrong with the Klan - who just murdered a woman. Or the people in the uniform of Nazis that executed one of my fathers friends at the battle of the bulge. "Patriots" that adore a draft dodger who mocked people who served as stupid and having it easier in Vietnam than he did fucking their women while they were gone. So many without empathy for the sick and poor who can never earn enough to pay back a doctors visit when they don't have insurance. So many that want to shield Russian spies and the traitors who conspire against America from justice from even being investigated.

Americans didn't used to be that way. Those just aren't Americans. They aren't even really human. And sucks to know they live among us.
I didn’t read any of that....I just know you are worse for our country than anything fathomable

962.MoralityULack » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:28 pm

I expected some of you would find that too challenging to read. It was really for me.

963.gatorbreeze » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:32 pm

I expected some of you would find that too challenging to read. It was really for me.
Isn't everything?

964.MoralityULack » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Isn't everything?
I guess.

Its not like I am going to save evils soul or convince anyone to not vote for Trump. I mean if you like the Klan, child rapists and traitors working with Russian spies. I don't think anything will bring you back to being loyal to America and its ideals. All I can do is berate you for it for my pleasure.

965.evil gator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:49 pm

ah yes, the good old days when it was fine to harass and rape ladies and discriminate against minorities. why are things so different now

966.gatorbreeze » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:02 pm

ah yes, the good old days when it was fine to harass and rape ladies and discriminate against minorities. why are things so different now
VD would find right in with Joe McCarthy.

967.MoralityULack » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:08 pm

There were many flaws in those times but I do think overall people were more open minded in the 70s than now. Somewhere in the early 90s, maybe due to the end of the fairness in broadcasting act, part of the country started regressing. You have 65% of the country has moved on from the past and has made dramatic strides and 35% that went back to the 50s...20s...and are longing for the 1840. Roy Moore literally said it. Some people say that because those people have been left behind economically they long for some idealized past. I think Ironically they are achieving how people REALLY lived in the 1920s because of their attitudes.

968.Juggs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 pm

What are you talking about? Since Trump is elected, I see women raped and black men hung from the street lights every day on my drive to work.

969.Tommy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 pm

truth is most folks voted against VD’s hero Hillary, I don’t know a single person who was all fired up for Trump, maybe other than Supes. It was voting for the perceived lesser of 2 evils. VD is no different than the people he psyco rails against, except his person lost, he’s exactly the hate filled, racist pos he says he despises. I guess he hates himself. Bless his heart.

970.rampart » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

truth is most folks voted against VD’s hero Hillary, I don’t know a single person who was all fired up for Trump, maybe other than Supes. It was voting for the perceived lesser of 2 evils. VD is no different than the people he psyco rails against, except his person lost, he’s exactly the hate filled, racist pos he says he despises. I guess he hates himself. Bless his heart.
Then you lived in the wrong part of the country. I know plenty of people that worship trump.

971.HG 2.0 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

True words.

972.9508 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Then you lived in the wrong part of the country. I know plenty of people that worship trump.
Yep. It’s not common here, but there are some folks that are stone cold supporters.

973.evil gator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:52 pm

well sure there are some die hard supporters but most people acknowledge his douchery.

he does still have tons of support, at least for his policies, when you get out of big cities and college towns.

User avatar 974.angrigator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:52 pm

well sure there are some die hard supporters but most people acknowledge his douchery.

he does still have tons of support, at least for his policies, when you get out of big cities and college towns.
Amongst the uneducated masses. ......

975.9508 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else