New and improved shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

676.Juggs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:11 pm

e sought a more stable lifestyle and returned home to take a sales job with R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.

Brown stayed active in the community and mentored kids in different programs.
Am I the only one that finds this funny :lol:

User avatar 677.RIP » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Has it been posted that Callaway failed a drug test before Pro Day? He's a special kind of idiot.

678.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Has it been posted that Callaway failed a drug test before Pro Day? He's a special kind of idiot.
I watched his statement about "I'm not this bad person the media makes me out to be" twice and here's what I gathered:

1. He's not remorseful for anything he's done.
2. He wants to keep doing whatever he wants and have everyone just accept him as he is (which is a class A dumbass)

Bold prediction: He'll make an NFL team (probably several as he bounces around), fail another drug test in the NFL, and be out of the league in 4-5 years.

679.52:20 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Bold prediction: He'll make an NFL team (probably several as he bounces around), fail another drug test in the NFL, and be out of the league in 4-5 years.
He'll be lucky to make it that long.

680.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:40 pm

He'll hold it together the first couple of years and then his entourage will be all up in his ear about how he's getting underpaid for how "great" he is and the downward spiral will begin.

Over/under on how many NFL rosters he's on before going to one of the spring leagues is 3.

User avatar 681.99inNC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:41 pm

I did not see that, but I am not surprised in the least. He's a talented moron. At this point, no more and no less.

And re: Kevin Carter, I agree with the group. The other thing in addition to his very vanilla name is the very vanilla way he speaks. Like really VANILLA.

682.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm

He'll hold it together the first couple of years and then his entourage will be all up in his ear about how he's getting underpaid for how "great" he is and the downward spiral will begin.

Over/under on how many NFL rosters he's on before going to one of the spring leagues is 3.
Gets picked up but does not make the cut. Maybe for a couple summers. Maybe the practice squad. Does not play a down in a real game.

683.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 pm

I did not see that, but I am not surprised in the least. He's a talented moron. At this point, no more and no less.

And re: Kevin Carter, I agree with the group. The other thing in addition to his very vanilla name is the very vanilla way he speaks. Like really VANILLA.
and very.........articulate.

684.evil gator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:10 pm

yeah he's a nice normal person, so no one has him as a favorite

685.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:14 pm

yeah he's a nice normal person, so no one has him as a favorite
Zero tatts (that I know of). Talk about a perception killer.

686.shutout » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Are you saying he's short for his position?

687.evil gator » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Holy shit, I noted I was ready to suit up on twitter and Kevin Carter liked my tweet!!!

688.Cus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Are you saying he's short for his position?
:lol:

689.grim » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Holy shit, I noted I was ready to suit up on twitter and Kevin Carter liked my tweet!!!
purplewatercolor'd

690.GFY » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:30 pm

A drastic change is coming to college football in 2018 as player safety continues to be a top priority.

According to Greg Johnson of NCAA.com, the NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel approved a new rule for kickoffs, with fair catches anywhere inside the 25-yard line resulting in touchbacks and the football being placed at the 25-yard line.

Previously, touchbacks only occurred when the kickoff was fielded in the end zone.

The new rule could help prevent teams from trying to pin opponents deep in their own territory by skying the kickoff and not giving them much of a chance at a return. In the past, any fair catch in the field of play resulted in the ball being placed at the spot where it was fielded.

691.52:20 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Hate

User avatar 692.Irish Mike » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Stupid.

693.9508 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:13 am

Just put the ball on the 25 and fuck it.

694.GFY » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 am

This.

User avatar 695.RIP » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Our newest QB commit is a baller

696.GFY » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 am

697.Juggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Or stop fucking with the sport. There's nothing wrong with the kickoff as it is now. It can be a complete game changer.

User avatar 698.RIP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm

CeCe tore his labrum. Out 4-6 months :gaah:

699.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm

CeCe tore his labrum. Out 4-6 months :gaah:
I hate you.

User avatar 700.RIP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 pm

me too
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else