New and improved shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 276.evs' Boytoy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:31 pm

:lol:

User avatar 277.GFY » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Browns making all kinds of moves. Traded for Tyrod Taylor and then sent DeShone Kizer to GB.

User avatar 278.evs' Boytoy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:05 am

Southern Cal just shattered the 4x400 WR, but Florida wins the indoor NC! Mex is probably having an orgasm right now.

Edit: Scratch the WR for USC. Some stupid rule about all members must be from the same country. Second place A&M gets the WR. Three teams, including Florida, beat the previous collegiate record.

User avatar 279.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Phins set to release Suh. Three best guys on the team are now gone.

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-dolphi ... 21663.html

User avatar 280.99inNC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Phins set to release Suh. Three best guys on the team are now gone.

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-dolphi ... 21663.html
They are a fucking joke. Being a fan of this team sucks.

281.Fishon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:12 pm

what sucked is Suh coming to miami, getting paid a ton and not playing anywhere near what he was doing in detroit

User avatar 282.99inNC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 pm

what sucked is Suh coming to miami, getting paid a ton and not playing anywhere near what he was doing in detroit
Oh, that's true. But we also traded Landry for a fucking 4th and 7th round draft picks this and next year. Tell me how that doesn't suck.

283.Fishon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Oh, that's true. But we also traded Landry for a fucking 4th and 7th round draft picks this and next year. Tell me how that doesn't suck.
oh absolutely. I will never argue against anyone saying that miami's front office has been a joke for decades. I don't know enough about it to say whether it was a good "football decision" to release Suh vs. trade. I just know Suh hasn't done well since we signed him and is yet another free agent these idiots have thrown tons of $$$ and has disappointed. that's where I was coming from with that comment.

4th and 7th round picks for Landry sucks. maybe the Pats would find a great player with those picks, but the phins never will.

User avatar 284.99inNC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

oh absolutely. I will never argue against anyone saying that miami's front office has been a joke for decades. I don't know enough about it to say whether it was a good "football decision" to release Suh vs. trade. I just know Suh hasn't done well since we signed him and is yet another free agent these idiots have thrown tons of $$$ and has disappointed. that's where I was coming from with that comment.

4th and 7th round picks for Landry sucks. maybe the Pats would find a great player with those picks, but the phins never will.
Suh was a typical splash move by the Dolphins that blew up. It's the front office's fault he was here in the first place.

285.shutout » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Per the article, releasing him frees up $17MM of cap space. Sounds like a good move to me.

User avatar 286.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Per the article, releasing him frees up $17MM of cap space. Sounds like a good move to me.
A better move would have likely been to not sign him to that stupid contract. That would have saved a ton.

User avatar 287.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:42 pm

User avatar 288.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:51 pm

289.9508 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Thank Krom! I was getting worried we hadn’t seen this article yet.

User avatar 290.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Thank Krom! I was getting worried we hadn’t seen this article yet.
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

291.evil gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:05 pm

why are guys talking about NFL here? F that noise, set up a Mags memorial thread for that.

User avatar 292.evs' Boytoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:11 pm

YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME!

293.evil gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 pm

thank god

User avatar 294.evs' Boytoy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

thank god
cuz you couldn't handle me in my sexy work attire.

295.evil gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm

ahahaha NC looks good in those though

296.evil gator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 pm

those really seem like an impediment to getting nasty in the disco restroom

User avatar 297.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:44 pm

ahahaha NC looks good in those though
To be fair, I only liked my skanks in bodysuits, I never wore them.

Probably because I didn't know they existed for men. :oops:

User avatar 298.Cus » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Mullen and some players had pressers yesterday; some thoughts from the players on the offseason S&C deal..

Redshirt sophomore quarterback Feleipe Franks has noticed quite a change in everything they are doing in the offseason.

“It’s definitely a lot different,” Franks said. “I loved the last coaching staff, but Coach Savage is a bit more… strenuous. It’s just different and at the same time, Coach Savage is a really good strength coach. He’s whipping us into shape real quick. You can already see the results. We did tests in the beginning when he first got here and then about a week ago, right before spring break we did another test and how our bodies have already changed, how much weight we’ve gained, and how much body fat we’ve lost and the amount of muscle and stuff like that.”

“I think I went form 12% body fat to 10% body fat and then I stayed about the same weight, around 235.”

Junior receiver Josh Hammond followed Franks to the stage and followed him in his thoughts on Savage and the new strength program.

"I personally have gained like 7 pounds since I've been working out and I lost like 3 percent body fat as well,” Hammond said/ “Coach Savage, he knows what he's doing. Seeing the results has allowed guys to know what we're doing is for a reason and it's allowed guys to continue to buy in and even get some of the younger guys who don't really know what's going on yet to telling them to keep doing it and you'll see the improvement… and they'll know what they're getting themselves into and be prepared for it as well."

Junior safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson had it hit him like a brick wall when Savage put them to work in early January.

“I remember the first day we went in we ran around campus. We were like, ‘wait, what?’ We thought we were just going to be running just to be running,” he said. “Once we started, it was more like, more we went we were straining. It’s probably the best program I’ve been in since I started lifting weights when I was a kid. I didn’t expect it. It’s pushing my body. The stuff we’re doing, I feel like we’re going to get better and better.

“A lot of guys have got way bigger, stronger. You can see improvements in numbers weight-wise. You can tell Coach Savage and his crew, they know what they are doing. I respect them. It’s really their team. Everything flows through them. Once we go in that weight room, it’s all lit. Everybody is ready to work. It’s not like last year when everybody was like, ‘alright, we got to get this done.’ We’ve got this. We’re going in something news. It’s the same thing but Coach Savage gives us a new model every day."

Gardner-Johnson has had a few personal changes in this two month period.

"Weight, speed, change of direction, he said of personal improvements. “You name it. It’s really everything beginning to improve. It’s not just one thing. Last year, you look at all of us. We were stiff, really stiff. Now we’ve got a flexible team. Everybody (will) probably be doing some backflips. It’s crazy but you guys will see it once everything gets going."

Hammond believes that this staff with Savage in charge for the first three months really hit the ground running and has left such a different impression than the last group of guys in charge.

“Just from the testing that we did from the beginning, from when the coaching staff first got here to now, you can see a big improvement within the whole team,” Hammond said when comparing. “Everybody has gotten a lot bigger, a lot faster and a lot stronger. I think Coach Savage has done a great job getting guys going. Some days guys just don't feel like doing it but juice and the energy he brings forces you to have no choice but to get going and pushes yourself to limits that you haven't been able to. So I think that’s been a huge difference for us, having a lot of guys just going, going, going no matter what.”

User avatar 299.99inNC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Mullen, players discuss beginning of Spring practice.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/dan- ... ipe-franks

Mullsky wants recruits at Spring practice.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/flor ... ing-visits

FF says he was at all-time low and can only go up.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/flor ... g-to-go-up

CGP changes name, but at same position.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/flor ... ame-change

Percy hanging around campus a lot.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/chau ... -every-day

300.evil gator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

I hope people aren't dicks to Franks and give him a shot
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else