Active School Shooting in Florida

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

2.Juggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Is yahoo showing a kid in a body bag being taken away?

User avatar 3.GFY » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Is yahoo showing a kid in a body bag being taken away?
Could have been...

User avatar 4.GFY » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Caught the the shit bag. Reports there are deaths.

User avatar 5.RIP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 pm

How in the shit do you stop this? Pull an Australia and take away all guns (obviously from my posting history I don't advocate for this)? Armed police and metal detectors at ALL schools? Is it just something that is a fact of life nowadays and unpreventable without a drastic overhaul of the way we live? I fucking hate these assholes with such a passion. They are cowardly as fuck and would have been better off as an aborted fetus dropped into a garbage chute.

6.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:53 pm

How in the shit do you stop this? Pull an Australia and take away all guns (obviously from my posting history I don't advocate for this)? Armed police and metal detectors at ALL schools? Is it just something that is a fact of life nowadays and unpreventable without a drastic overhaul of the way we live? I fucking hate these assholes with such a passion. They are cowardly as fuck and would have been better off as an aborted fetus dropped into a garbage chute.
DO YOU DENY SUPPORTING GARBAGE CHUTE ABORTIONS??

User avatar 7.RIP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 pm

DO YOU DENY SUPPORTING GARBAGE CHUTE ABORTIONS??
I didn't think I'd laugh in this thread :lol:

8.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 pm

just think of me as your emotional support peacock

9.MoralityULack » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm

peahen

User avatar 10.Irish Mike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Damn. Right around where I grew up. Wouldn't be surprised if some people I know had kids at that school.

User avatar 11.DocZaius » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:10 pm

School has 3200+ students. Wouldn't surprise me if you knew a bunch of people whose kids go there.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 26034.html
The former student suspected of opening fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland may been identified a potential threat to fellow students in the past, according to one teacher.

The 19-year-old ex-student, who has been detained by Broward police, has not been publicly identified as a suspect. But a law-enforcement source identified him as Nicolas Cruz.

“We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” said math teacher Jim Gard, who said Cruz had been in his class last year. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

The Broward County School District Superintendent, however, told reporters on Wednesday afternoon that he did not know of any concerns raised about the student.

12.rampart » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 pm

What the "bodybag" video appears to be showing is an actual rescue with either just Law enforcement or a joint LE / EMS rescue team. The victim may or may not still be alive but if this is what I think it is, what you are seeing is the rescue of a viable victim.

13.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 pm

What the "bodybag" video appears to be showing is an actual rescue with either just Law enforcement or a joint LE / EMS rescue team. The victim may or may not still be alive but if this is what I think it is, what you are seeing is the rescue of a viable victim.
expert opinion'd

14.rampart » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

expert opinion'd
We just did our first joint training with sheriffs officers last year. I have a feeling we will be doing it again soon.

15.9508 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

And then load it on the deluxe little rascal

16.MoralityULack » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 pm

16 dead

User avatar 17.RIP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:21 pm

fucking hell

User avatar 18.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Damn.

User avatar 19.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Up to 17 now.

User avatar 20.Irish Mike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Fuuuuuuuuck

21.9508 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 pm

And nothing will change. Let’s do it again in about 3 weeks.

User avatar 22.RIP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm

And nothing will change. Let’s do it again in about 3 weeks.
Yep. The fun part about modern shootings are that there are cameras everywhere so we get to experience the terror up close and personal.

23.Juggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 pm

The practical solution is to put prison fence around the campus and use metal detectors to get in. It wouldn’t be that expensive really.

User avatar 24.GFY » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

Sad. Mike your kids safe?

User avatar 25.ufgators68 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Wonderful.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else