User avatar 26.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Gummy bears has a tune?
The cartoon

27.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

I’m not hitting play in Hogan’s :lol:

User avatar 28.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

DO IT!!!!!

User avatar 29.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

The audio is terrible so it'll likely blow your phone's speaker(s)

30.GFY » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Loyal Americans should care about their country and justice.
Uranium One. Benghazi. Email Server.

User avatar 31.ufgators68 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Commenting on a message board doesn't buy you red white and blue loyalty points. This is my place for fun and arguing about politics isn't fun.
Amen.

32.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Uranium One. Benghazi. Email Server.
Right. Those should have been investigated. You should care. I am glad you care enough to look. If you cared enough to look into it on your own, and look at information outside of the Nazi propaganda networks, You would see there were investigations. Legal investigations. Interminable Republican political partisan investigations dragged out for years to smear Clinton prior to the election. And not a damn thing done wrong on the first two. The third was illegal. If any other government employee had done it there would be no jail time. He would be fired.

How can you compare accidentally exposing data by not knowing the security protocols for a server (that other people in government had been setting up BTW) - no one has accused Hillary of TRYING to give information to enemies - to purposely having multiple meetings with known Russian spies, bring a known Russian spy into your inner circle, trying to obtain illegally stolen documents from Americas enemies to undermine American democracy, an act that Trumps closest advisor called treason, trading information with them, offering to change policies for money and, money laundering with the Russian mafia, taking millions of dollars of Russian money for the campaign, failing to register as foreign agents, lying on security forms, lying to the FBI, lying to congress, at least half a dozen people coordinating lies to cover up the meetings, lying about what the meetings were for, forging statements, telling the FBI not to investigate, firing the investigator...selectively exposing classified information to smear the FBI....crimes that are already producing confessions, convictions, indictments, and more on the way.

33.GFY » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Still waiting for your link to show that Trump is a racist?

34.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Still waiting for your link to show that Trump is a racist?
If you put in Trump racist you can get all kinds of good info but, this came up first...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... acist.html

Now how about accidentally exposing a server vs committing obstruction, massive coordinated perjury through many media, and miscellaneous crimes (some already confessed) as part of executing and covering up a dozen members of the administration and administration to be secretly and criminally cavorting with known Russian representatives, Russian spies, American traitors, mobsters, and money launderers with the end goal of helping Americas greatest enemy subvert American democracy.

35.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:49 pm

I think VD just described Kennedy

36.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 am

Our mobsters, not Russian mobsters, yes. Obviously one of the greatest figures in history for standing up to the Russians though, unlike Trump who praised their system of government, shows latent homosexual love for Putin, caves to their every demand, fights congress against sanctions on them, denies their universally recognized interference in our election, and at minimum aided the cover up of traitors who were working with them.

User avatar 37.ufgators68 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 am

4C6808DF-3EFC-44F9-9A50-1DFC41F84E65-23876-000017A65466F1E9.jpeg
4C6808DF-3EFC-44F9-9A50-1DFC41F84E65-23876-000017A65466F1E9.jpeg (80 KiB) Viewed 110 times

38.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

I mean except for the two guys that pleaded’er guilty already....

39.Dirksen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 am

if trump himself can acknowledge that russian meddling occurred, why is it still completely out of your grasp?

40.Gatorbuc22 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 am

Gummy bears has a tune?
The cartoon

The best part of this whole thread.

41.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 am

Gummy bears has a tune?
The cartoon

The best part of this whole thread.
This is true.

42.rampart » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:47 am

4C6808DF-3EFC-44F9-9A50-1DFC41F84E65-23876-000017A65466F1E9.jpeg
As much as VD goes overboard, the fact that you believe this shit proves that at least you believe everything your little bubble feeds you.

User avatar 43.ufgators68 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 am

Who said I believe it? Could I possibly be trolling vd?

44.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 am

While stroking your sexy gun...

45.rampart » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am

Ok, do you?

User avatar 46.ufgators68 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 am

Ok, do you?

User avatar 47.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 am

It has become kind of a bizzaro world...

I mean, Reagan stood up to the Russians and kicked the door in on the Soviet Empire. Now these dimwits are denying what our intelligence and law enforcement agencies are telling us about how the guy who want's to bring the empire back is meddling in our elections, and will likely continue to do so.

And you fucks call me a liberal for pointing out how much this is bullshit, and Trump is spewing it.. Russia sucks, and Trump sucks for taking their side on this.

48.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm

I haven't kept up with any of this shit so I honestly have no clue what's "come to light" in recent months. That said, the problem as I've seen it is that there's no admittance of middle ground on either side.

VD and other liberals are saying that Trump colluded with Russia to destroy America. Conservatives deny Russia did anything at all.

Can it be possible that Russia attempted to sway the elections on their own without Trump "colluding"? I think it is.

49.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 pm

I haven't kept up with any of this shit so I honestly have no clue what's "come to light" in recent months. That said, the problem as I've seen it is that there's no admittance of middle ground on either side.

VD and other liberals are saying that Trump colluded with Russia to destroy America. Conservatives deny Russia did anything at all.

Can it be possible that Russia attempted to sway the elections on their own without Trump "colluding"? I think it is.
What the hell is this is it possible Bull shit?

In theory almost anything is possible. Is it possible that everything we have seen about our planet is government bullshit and the world is really flat? Sure... it’s possible... but not very likely.

Here are a few things that are not in dispute. Trump JR. released emails stating they were meeting with a Russian lawyer none to have strong ties with the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary. That, at the very least is attempted collusion.

Keep in mind, there is no law against collusion. It just ought to piss you off.

After the meeting came to light, both sides stated the Russians wanted to talk about reopening adoptions of Russian children. This, while odd, seems innocent enough on the surface. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find the Russians started blocking adoptions as a response to the Magnitsky act.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

So what do you think the Russians wanted to free up adoptions of Russian children?

50.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:01 pm

No. Now the degree for individuals might vary.

One member of Trumps team has plead guilty to meeting with Russian officials and lying about it. Another has plead guilty for lying about two meetings with the Russian Ambassador. The Attorney General recused himself because he was involved in the cover up. Another is indicted for money laundering with the Russian officials and the Russian mob. The Trump team member that the NSA was eves-dropping on (that the 'R's were upset about), has been a known Russian asset since at least 2013, when the NSA intercepted Russian spies talking about him. He had repeated meetings with the Russians and was turned in by Australian diplomats who overheard him drunk and bragging about it. Trumps children met illegally with Russian officials, at least one Russian spy and a Russian money launderer. This is what Trumps on architect for the campaign called treason. They both lied about the meeting occurring on security forms and to Congress. Trump himself wrote a statement for Jr saying it was about orphans. Jr signed it. Then was forced to admit they were trying to obtain stolen information. The money launderer implies more.

Trump asked that Comey stop the investigation and fired him when he didnt. Thus an obstruction case.

The other information that has supposedly been found as white house aids turn states evidence and as Mueller digs though the money is that: Kushner is up to his neck with Russian money laundering and has been. Perhaps Trump has been part of those deals and his taxes expose him to either evasion or being an unregistered foreign agent. Another Trump team member offered the Russians favorable policies for money. Another promised to keep them appraised of happenings in the white house for money. The Russians funneled 30-60 million dollars to the Trump team via the NRA. Who in fact has the head of a Russian intelligence service as a board member! WTF? Much more on who knew what when, Trumps internal comments on the reason for firing Comey, threats to fire Meller, etc.
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned