Evil

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Look at todays threads. Mueller investigating Russian interference is "bullshit". Its a waste of money to be eavesdropping on contacts of Russian spies. its impeding government to be pursing Trump cronies when confessions , convictions and indictments keep coming. Uranium one. Trump Jr has done nothing wrong. Democrats are more violent than the Trumps heroes in the Klan and Nazis that murdered people, and the Trump supporters that stomped opponents, and murdered Indians. Whats a little wife beating, rape and child rape. Its the victims fault.

Really. Honestly. You don't think 35% of the country is completely brainwashed by the conspiracy sites?

User avatar 2.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:44 pm

FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK WHO GIVES A FUCKIDOO

3.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Loyal Americans should care about their country and justice.

User avatar 4.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Commenting on a message board doesn't buy you red white and blue loyalty points. This is my place for fun and arguing about politics isn't fun.

5.52:20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:52 pm

I don’t know what you are talking about with half of those.

User avatar 6.Cus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:53 pm

7.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 pm

I don't recall murdering any indians. My ancestors either....slave owners? Sure...but we didn't venture west. I don't count anything my ancestors did in the 1600s as murder :whistle:

8.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm

I don't recall murdering any indians. My ancestors either....slave owners? Sure...but we didn't venture west. I don't count anything my ancestors did in the 1600s as murder :whistle:
Trump supporters wound up from his hates speeches killed Indians in several incidents, because they thought they were mooselems.

9.HG 2.0 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:56 pm

I don’t know what you are talking about with half of those.
Nothing he says has basis in fact...

User avatar 10.Cus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Commenting on a message board doesn't buy you red white and blue loyalty points. This is my place for fun and arguing about politics isn't fun.
He gets TGBux though, there's that.

User avatar 11.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 pm

24 tugbux and a hand job can buy you a free night's stay in Austin at most hotels.

User avatar 12.Cus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 pm

24 tugbux and a hand job can buy you a free night's stay in Austin at most hotels.
LOL, was "tugbux" on purpose?

13.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 pm

68 started the Trumps wife thread. And while I think whoever did it should be fried. It sticks in my craw to watch people that people who defend the wife beaters, rapists, traitors, Russian spies, the Klan, Nazis, and , trump inspired violence whine about this.

Trumpy Bear...seems political...lets see if I can find who started that.

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm

:lol:

User avatar 15.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:06 pm

68 started the Trumps wife thread. And while I think whoever did it should be fried. It sticks in my craw to watch people that people who defend the wife beaters, rapists, traitors, Russian spies, the Klan, Nazis, and , trump inspired violence whine about this.

Trumpy Bear...seems political...lets see if I can find who started that.
I posted Trumpy Bear because I thought it was funny and thought funny comments would follow.

16.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:21 pm

LOL, was "tugbux" on purpose?
It was changed to tugbux a while ago. Like months.

17.shutout » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

30 minute ban.

18.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:29 pm

For vd? I agree

19.shutout » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Can you actually transfer tugbux to people?
Yes, but only by posting without a condom.

20.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 pm

:lol:

21.newmexigator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 pm

shocked you pos's didnt converse about this in the shlinks

User avatar 22.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 pm

shocked you pos's didnt converse about this in the shlinks
+50 TuGbux for you sir

User avatar 23.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 pm

I just got "Trumpy Bear" sung to the tune of "Gummy Bears" stuck in my wife's head :yes:

24.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Gummy bears has a tune?

User avatar 25.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Gummy bears has a tune?
The cartoon

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else