Evil

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

76.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

And it appears the Clinton foundation received foreign money.

The point is, all of politics is corrupt. You're picking and choosing what's important and what's not.

User avatar 77.evs' Boytoy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

this is why I don't click links you bastard :lol:

78.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:31 pm

And it appears the Clinton foundation received foreign money.

The point is, all of politics is corrupt. You're picking and choosing what's important and what's not.
While the way it was done was probably not illegal and legally documented, I agree that is shady. As you say, many politicians do it. Is Hillary worse than average? I dont know. I personally detest Hillary personality wise. I probably would have voted Jeb if he could have avoided turning evangelical klansman and still won. Sadly that Republican party is dead.

But we are talking about conspiring with Americas greatest enemy. Trumps own top advisor called just one of the many meetings an act of treason. Turns out that at least half a dozen people were meeting with Russians. Trump had people that were being watched for years as traitors and criminals in his inner circle. And they all lied about it. ALL omitted meeting with Russia on their security applications. They lied to Congress. They lied to the FBI. When busted they lied by saying there were no more. They lied what the meetings were about. If the meetings were above board, why did half a dozen maybe a dozen rich people with easy lives commit federal crimes to cover it up?

Don't you see a matter of degree?

79.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 pm

I haven't kept up with any of this shit so I honestly have no clue what's "come to light" in recent months. That said, the problem as I've seen it is that there's no admittance of middle ground on either side.

VD and other liberals are saying that Trump colluded with Russia to destroy America. Conservatives deny Russia did anything at all.

Can it be possible that Russia attempted to sway the elections on their own without Trump "colluding"? I think it is.
Collusion or not, doesn''t it bother anybody that Russia has in fact attempted to fuck with our election process? And the supposed LEADERSHIP at the top of the Executive Branch of our government, the people elected to do something about it, deny it even occurred?

That should piss you off as a fucking American first, regardless of your party preference or non-preference
Yes, it sucks ass.
Careful, we are close to agreeing on something as a group.

Intelligence groups are all saying they expect the interference to increase moving forward.

So what is the federal government doing about it?

That’s a legit question, I know States are spending money to try and secure their voting equipment etc. but what is the federal government doing?

80.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Collusion or not, doesn''t it bother anybody that Russia has in fact attempted to fuck with our election process? And the supposed LEADERSHIP at the top of the Executive Branch of our government, the people elected to do something about it, deny it even occurred?

That should piss you off as a fucking American first, regardless of your party preference or non-preference
Yes, it sucks ass.

Intelligence groups are all saying they expect the interference to increase moving forward.

That’s a legit question, I know States are spending money to try and secure their voting equipment etc. but what is the federal government doing?
holding hearings and grandstanding

81.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm

The Senate has been doing better than most, but so far I’ve seen no ideas or actions

82.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 pm

The Senate has been doing better than most, but so far I’ve seen no ideas or actions
I strongly suspect intel agencies are doing stuff

83.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

And I really hope we don’t hear what they are doing.

User avatar 84.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Yes, it sucks ass.

Exactly...

And why is that? The guy at the top doesn't want to hear about it any more because his ego too fucking big to admit it may have helped him out. That should be clear and obvious to anyone here. Ego and Party (in this case many elected Republicans) over Country.

That is complete Bullshit my friends, and no matter what the other side did, or no matter that "all politicians are crooked", enough is enough.

85.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

And I really hope we don’t hear what they are doing.
if we do, it's because Diane Feinstein opened her big fat yap

86.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Exactly...

And why is that? The guy at the top doesn't want to hear about it any more because his ego too fucking big to admit it may have helped him out. That should be clear and obvious to anyone here. Ego and Party (in this case many elected Republicans) over Country.

That is complete Bullshit my friends, and no matter what the other side did, or no matter that "all politicians are crooked", enough is enough.
actually trump talked about it ad naseum on the campaign trail

User avatar 87.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Exactly...

Right, he praised the enemy actors, Putin, Assange, etc.... And put down the agencies he was running to take charge of

Could you imagine Reagan praising the Soviets and their proxies in 1979?

88.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Exactly...

Right, he praised the enemy actors, Putin, Assange, etc.... And put down the agencies he was running to take charge of

User avatar 89.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Right, at the beginning, rather than being a pussy and rolling over, he got all in their shit. He put pressure on them, rather than praising them. He didn't fuck with the CIA or FBI. Instead he used them to keep the pressure on, rather than publically tear down their work. Do you see the difference?

90.52:20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 pm

If anybody is comparing Trump and Reagan favorably, they should be beaten to a pulp.

User avatar 91.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 pm

If anybody is comparing Trump and Reagan favorably, they should be beaten to a pulp.
Exactly. The Reagan admin had its warts, which I'm sure VD will point out. And I didn't agree with everything his admin did. But he truly lead the country until the very end when his health did start to have an impact. And he put the right people around him for the most part.

That's the standard that Republicans and Conservatives should look for in a President. Not this twat we have attempting to run things now.

92.MoralityULack » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Reagan talked conservative but in practice he was one of the least fiscally conservative ever. All this debt today really started with Reagan. But he did other things well and it was not malicious. Reagan wanted to make things better whether he knew how or not. As has every president in my lifetime. Bush Jr took Reagans deficit spending to new heights and Iraq is without a doubt the most self defeating misadventure in American history. But he didn't do it for glory. He was trying to make things better, but was clueless how and he did what his advisors told him. Even Nixon did what he did because he believed it was for the good of the country. He broke the law. The end does NOT justify the means. But at least the end he envisioned was better country however twisted his vision was. Those people can be criticized by this policy or that, but I don't doubt that they and the others gave a shit about people and deeply struggled with the burden of the responsibility of improving the lives for hundreds of millions of people.

Trump is just the opposite. Its not his policies. He doesn't have policies. It is that he is an immoral soulless POS as a human being through and though. He does not give a flying fuck about any individual except Donald Trump. Never has never will. He didn't care about the women he groped and raped, the wives he cheated on and discarded, or the black employees who had to hide in the back or the investors he swindled. When he leaves office he isnt going to care if meals on wheels is still delivering. Hes going to care about redecorating his bedroom including a new wife. America means nothing to him. He dodged the draft, mocked those who went, and took all the credit for a system that allowed his good fortune. He hates freedom of the press, hates the courts, hates the rule of law, hates civil rights, hates women's rights, hates freedom of religion, hates the separation of powers, hates a congress that compromises to create lasting laws. He doesn't get he isn't sole owner of America. He is a CEO hired by a board of 300 million board members. He doesnt get he works for us. He just doesn't understand America AT ALL. And he doesn't want to. He was too bored to listen to a lesson on the constitution before he took office. Unlike all the other Presidents good and bad he didn't take the job because he thought he could make America better. He took the job because it would put Donald Trump in brighter lights.

User avatar 93.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 pm

oh.

94.HG 2.0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm

oh.
What a raving lunatic...

Anyway, how’s things goin Jabs.....

User avatar 95.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Just peachy. Back in the shackles for the day.

96.HG 2.0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Quiet day at work.." dreading the summer tho, I may lose my other employee for three months. That’s not gonna make me happy

97.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Quiet day at work.." dreading the summer tho, I may lose my other employee for three months. That’s not gonna make me happy
I'm going to be having a 2 hour strategy meeting with a guy I want to kill. We will see how it goes.

98.HG 2.0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 pm

I'm going to be having a 2 hour strategy meeting with a guy I want to kill. We will see how it goes.
If you start the meeting with ... ."do you have any clue I am willing and able to END YOU". It sets a favorable tone...

99.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 pm

If you start the meeting with ... ."do you have any clue I am willing and able to END YOU". It sets a favorable tone...
he has to be on the spectrum because so many of us want him dead. he's a short lil guy and so many of us want to stomp him with our high heels and ballet flats.

the last meeting I was in with him his yammering made a one hour meeting last 3. I need a downer.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else