Trump Jr.’s wife hospitalized

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.ufgators68 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr- ... te-powder/
Trump Jr.’s wife hospitalized after opening envelope of white powder

President Trump’s daughter-in-law was hospitalized Monday after she was exposed to a white, powdery substance when she opened an envelope that was addressed to her husband, Donald Trump Jr., law enforcement sources said.

Vanessa Trump opened the letter at 10 a.m. at an East 54th Street apartment in the posh Sutton Place neighborhood, sources said.

She was taken to a local hospital as a precaution.

It was not immediately clear what the substance was.

2.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Probably baby powder, but glad she was inconvenienced.
liberal tolerance'd

3.9508 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm

That kind of thing is total bullshit. I hope that catch whoever did it and bury them under a jail.

4.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm

wow what a douche you are.

User avatar 5.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

putting it mildly.

6.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm

That kind of thing is total bullshit. I hope that catch whoever did it and bury them under a jail.
yep. It's one thing to disagree with politicians but to send crap to their families, esp those with young kids is just asinine.

Also, the responses to these events including a hazmat crew isn't cheap. It can shut down offices and costs taxpayers $$$.

7.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm

yep. It's one thing to disagree with politicians but to send crap to their families, esp those with young kids is just asinine.

Also, the responses to these events including a hazmat crew isn't cheap. It can shut down offices and costs taxpayers $$$.
Good! Good for their inconvenience (even though it includes inconveniencing liberals as well)!

8.rampart » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Dude

User avatar 9.ufgators68 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Oh look, one of the dumbfuck twins responded.

10.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm

That's what the bitch gets for snooping through her husband's mail!

User avatar 11.99inNC » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Politics just really brings out the best in people.

12.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:22 pm

on this, sure. No problem owning that. Her POS husband is such a miserable sack of dog shit, he could be drawn and quartered on al Jazeera, and it still wouldn't be enough. :lol:

But just like you to get your panties in a wad over people getting pissed off about your hero's son's wife while ignoring all the racist, scumbag, goading behavior he engages in on twitter daily.
two wrongs make a right!

13.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 pm

yeah, this guy is a creepy child molester and didn't "deserve" it either

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/democ ... te-powder/

User avatar 14.GFY » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 pm

on this, sure. No problem owning that. Her POS husband is such a miserable sack of dog shit, he could be drawn and quartered on al Jazeera, and it still wouldn't be enough. :lol:

But just like you to get your panties in a wad over people getting pissed off about your hero's son's wife while ignoring all the racist, scumbag, goading behavior he engages in on twitter daily.
Can you produce one racist tweet?

15.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 pm

16.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:37 pm

What he did was reprehensible, but he's not a child molester. Why let facts get in the way, though? Just like 90% of your posts on this board. :doofus:
sorry I exaggerated about someone who is in jail for sexting a 15 year old girl, I guess it hits close to home? :no idea:

User avatar 17.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm

"Oh, you thought that post made me a douche? Hold my beer and watch this!"/dickskin

User avatar 18.DocZaius » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

What he did was reprehensible, but he's not a child molester. Why let facts get in the way, though? Just like 90% of your posts on this board. :doofus:
Yeah, he was only soliciting sex from a minor. Get your facts straight!

19.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm

haha

20.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm

"Oh, you thought that post made me a douche? Hold my beer and watch this!"/dickskin
haha missed this

21.9508 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

appalling, coming from an attorney.
It’s what they do.

22.MoralityULack » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Trump Jr DESERVES 8 rifles at dawn. Even the architect of Trumps election with the greatest insider knowledge says he is a traitor.

But to advocate vigilante justice is to be like Trump who has himself so many times incited attacks protesters and people of foreign descent, advocated for police discrimination and brutality, called for the execution of suspects later proved innocent...etc.

The only point of interest here is the Trumpettes who thrill to innocent hispanic women on the ground being repeatedly kicked by Trump gangs, arresting Americans at roadblocks for looking hispanic and not carrying their papers, and seeing Indians killed because the LOOKED mooslem somehow find giving baby powder to enemies over the line.

23.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 pm

no one human could possibly be against all of the above.

24.Supes44444 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm

All I know, is anyone condoning this, is a piece of shit in my book. Fuck you Dirksen or Nolle or Syn or whoever the fuck you are for acting like a total douche nozzle. If there were something serious here and she were to get gravely ill, I would hope you die a slow death of leeches crawling into your mouth and sucking your shit dry. Political disagreement fine. Acting like it's ok for someone to do this shit is appalling. But VD, you are worse. You want someone shot. Talk about being a hypocritical POS. I wish I could have the opportunity to meet either of you in a dark alley.

25.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Imagine that....vd goes on and on about the evil Trump protestors, antagonists, etc.....which aren't even close to the level of the actions of the "peaceful" liberals. :facepalm:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else